Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Rehearsals

Was it not always fixed for the Saturday, moved to Sunday and now back to Saturday?

Lads lads lads, the game was always fixed for Saturday 27th under lights.

1 Like

Won’t be a factor . Na P will have a cause in this game and will want revenge . Can’t see anything other than a Na P win .

2 Likes

@balbec must be v close to calling the lads in. No playing outside for a few weeks ye are making a show of him

What will happen the NaP vintage tractor rally that was organised for the 27th?

Nuala above in the cot shouting for Dan and he hiding below in the downstairs jacks trying to score points on the INTERNET.

They are pure tap ins.i couldn’t ignore em

What cause would that be?

Doon threw the game against ballybrown to known them out

They’re a very good club team but I expect Na P to have too much for them. I would expect kilmallock to have too much for them too. Having said that anything can happen on a given day and I thought kilmallock dictated the tactics today more than na P did, na P should be strong enough to impose their patterns on the game. Na P by 8.

Ah here, how long more is that going to be thrown out, sure didn’t they already gain their revenge on them since? Didn’t they beat them last year in the semi final?

Na Piarsaigh will have too much for them. Wouldn’t begrudge the Tipp boys though.

1 Like

Na P are all.out to win back to back county titles, it’s all the motivation they need. They won’t be stopped either.

Servitit in catino optime frigoris vindicta .

I think the fact the County final is on under lights is a good advantage for Doon. Doons recent installation of floodlights is something Na Piarsaigh don’t have.

A lot of divided loyalties if Nenagh end up playing Nap which is the most likely scenario.

A jersey change also .

Doom have a good chance. They gave nap a decent game of it last year. Missed a few goal chances. Pat Ryan could cause have havoc and coming is as heavy underdogs will suit.

Droogy can tell both sets of players what to do on his numerous pitch incursions. Who’ll pick up the fine?