Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Why is every team expected to do it in each game? Bit much to be expecting that IMO

What’s the obsession with these silly guard of honour things?
Seriously now fellas, everybody will be happy to clap yere boys out, there’s nothing shameful about being popular winners

They’re too used to watching the rubby lads.

Open stand would be ideal with a heavy jacket.

Better view as well.

How many will be at it? Friday evening traffic ve gridlock. Fellas would want to be leaving home now

Fffffffresh bants

1 Like

Exactly. I’m sure the Tipp lads will be happy to do so for our next biggest rivals after Kilkenny, Cork, Clare and Galway

You’re a Tipp cunt? We’ll fuck a duck.

I thought you were just a bit of an aul milksop. It explains a lot.

1 Like

You knew that already mate

I only took notice of you in the last week or two.

You were literally responding to me yesterday in the Tipp Kilkenny 2009 thread

That’s in the last week or two.

Yes, you were letting on that you didn’t know I was from Tipp a few minutes ago there

Why would I know where you’re from?you’ve never mentioned til now. You’re an odd cunt who argue up was down if I said up. In hindsight I really should have known

Because you responded to me yesterday in a thread where me being from Tipp was the main focus of the debate

It’s all about you isn’t it.

You seem to be fairly obsessed with me alright

Literally all I care about is seeing Tipp lads standing up, clapping our lads out. I might even tip away after that and not bother with the match.

1 Like

Anyone watching Lk v Tipp in a Lada League game on a bad Friday night in mid December needs their head examined .