Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

:grin:

Most sense written here in a while.

Sure the Beatles were stoned out of their minds and got progressively better as they moved from alcohol to weed to LSD and finally opiates.

Are you insinuating that @iron_mike is bigger than Jesus?

Yes, Lennon was merely on LSD when he said that.

Makes sense.

giphy
Lynch entering Croke Park on sunday
tumblr_o8203w8Pqv1u0w7bko2_r1_250
And lynch when questioned about his name.

3 Likes

@Fagan_ODowd I’d say we’ll name the 15 that started the AI final last year bar Casey with Condon in for him.
For all the lads who got a go in the league we are nearly back to where we started.
Peter Casey could start and possibly Boylan but I’d say it’ll be 14/15 from last year and would be 15/15 if Mike Casey was fit

Magneto can walk on water too.

dePeVRbF_400x400

1 Like

The 'Well produce an amount of cack handed hurlers

:joy:

3 Likes

Already discussed, decimated and dealt with in the members group almost 2 weeks ago … you lads are getting closer tho … One of the Galway boys announced Currid had moved on a mere 6 months after the fact.

2 Likes

I heard he turned down the option of joining the Galway set up.

Correct.

He’s done enough damage with us over the years, ye’re welcome to him.

3 Likes

They must be running out of money down The Big House if this lad is all we could afford.

Fire up the kiln and print off some more.

IMO CC’s influence is overstated. These lads are winners and will continue winning. We will easily win this years A I and retain our title this year.

This is as good a sign as any that the global finance House of Cards in going to crash .

A GAA shrink from Galway hurling .

4 Likes

This is a very unsettling turn up. Be hard for the boys to pivot on this one. Be like John Doyle transferring to Laois.