Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

I only saw the first half, but sounds like Jason gave ye an oul helping hand. Doon were definitely the better team in the first half, was a good quality half. I’ll watch the second half at some stage over the weekend.

Tour had a big result against Knockaderry, 1-24 to 2-19.

5 dropped off the senior panel. 36 man panel for championship i believe. Small bit bigger than last year.

We could even have won in injury time. Phelim O’Reilly butchered a goal chance. There was only one free scored the whole game.

Congrats to Galbally camogie on winning 10k in the Con & Annie Kirby. Alright sort & Limerick hurling royalty Frankie Carroll was chuffed with the win.

Not to be for our bitch Ballymac Tas who broke poorly and finished 4th. Sums up the weekend after getting beat by two points in the championship last night.

We go again.

3 Likes

Been saying it for years the hardest part is to get out of junior A. You’d hold your own once your up there

1 Like

You have to win every game to get up, you only need to win one to stay there

1 Like

Kieran’s stayed up for a few seasons and they came down and they are a bad junior a side

1 Like

Big win for us. Very poor in the first half with a lot of wides but upped it big time in the second half. We would be very happy with 3 points having not a whole lot done ( not even a challenge game). I think we will improve alot in both codes when Championship returns in July/August so have to be happy

4 Likes

Lovely fella I’m sure but jaysus he’s painful to listen to…

“And…And…And…”
“The…The…The…”
“It…It…it”

Spit it out ta fuck Matt.

As would most of the county kid.

1 Like

Is the Well and Na Piarsaig on TV today.

Deferred on TG4

It’s like he’s about to burst into tears any second.

1 Like

Looking forward to the match in Kilmallock.

Down to Houla’s for a lucozade after.

The well starting like a train here. Ciaran has them hopping.

The well 2 2 to 3 points!

Na piarisgh all over the place at the moment. Wells movement is lovely to watch.

2-4 to 3 points.

2-6 to 4 points.

Nap coming into it