Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Ya season ender for him and us.

Claughaun to continue form and beat crecora as it was explained to me

2 Likes

He’ll be running around with just two helmets soon enough.

If that was at a LGBT march you’d have lads here going demented.

As far as I’m aware this to do with some religious cult he’s into now.

All religions are a cult mate.

He’s genuinely mad

Just rewatching last years q/f v Kilkenny. You’d forget how well Flanagan played in the game. I’m not saying he should start - he simply won’t his form isn’t good enough. Kilkennys forwards will match physically very well with the limerick backs and they’ll work to similar levels as limerick. They will disrupt our balls out of the backs. Having Flanagan there last year gave limerick an out ball to go long when nothing else was on. I don’t believe graeme, Casey or Gillane really offer that. I’m not saying we’ll be reduced to long aimless high balls but at certain points we will be forced to go long and need that outlet.

Is your job to watch sport mate?

https://www.hoganstand.com/Article/Index/301890

Isnt that what they did to Cork second half-- forced them long while they dropped their HB line deep - the few times it did get in, Cadogan and Horgan did damage - the KK FB line is poor. However, the Cork decision making was woeful and there was times players under no pressure delivered awful ball or ran into tackles.

That was by no means a brilliant KK dispaly last week - Cork fell apart - But Richie Hogan back on form and a fit Wally to come in is a concern. But we wont be phased by anything KK throw at us physically… we’ll give them bags of it… In Hannon and Cian Lynch we also have two players that 9 times out of 10 will deliver the right ball to open up a team. Super man Bill Cooper had an off day and apparently Kearney was injured - Lynch and WOD will be a significant challenge for any team…

Can Casey spoil Fennelly?

I’d fancy Casey against Fennelly tbh.

You’re really struggling with the concept of the reply button. @Turenne was the same. It must be a Cark thing :thinking:

1 Like

Yes they actually turned over corks backs a lot. Something not many teams have done. Aidan Walsh was a big miss for cork. He offers them the long back treat.

He’s being stubborn now - very un-Cork like

It will be the game of the year

I’d be happy if limerick win 1 point to nil.

It arguably was last year.

The younger KK forwards are still light enough, big power mismatch for a few of them vs the Limerick backs.

1 Like