Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Fair play to The Dow here ---- a great, great man.

1 Like

I’m running a bus up from Cork

1 Like

The Dow doesn’t do * titles.

1 Like

Mungret might rue this yet. There could be an awful high score put up

1 Like

I might even travel meself…

1 Like

Disgraceful that they are taking the cup off Na Pairsaigh after the kids were presented the trophy that attracted a world wide * audience. What damage to their mental heath will be caused by this action?

• The Dows Twitter account

will they be the first u-13 team to win the A title twice in the one year?

Bringing it out to Cappamore is a nice little slap on the wrists for both teams.

3 Likes

Yea, I heard we’re starting Peter Casey.

A good thunder storm and cordon off the Stand/shed. The townies and pretend townies wont know what to do. And not a coffee shop for miles.

Keep me a seat

1 Like

@ciarancareyshurlingarmy is Mungrets answer to Frank Murphy

2 Likes

Will they have sobered up in time for Saturday after the celebrations from last week?

1 Like

This is gonna look awful on Mungret now. I’m gonna guess they complained away thinking it wouldn’t be fixed again & then bang it’s on.

Na Piarsaigh prob win by a cricket score.

Not the point . The same should be played .

The Dow bought them a pile of ice cream to celebrate. I’d say Mungret will catch them on the hop

I agree it should be played and definitely shouldn’t have come about the way it has. But reading posts & from what i can hear Na Piarsaigh are v.strong?

Have Mungret genuinely really pushed for the game to be played or did Na Piarsaigh just get fed up with all the moaning & bad attention they were getting and goes fuck it we’ll play ye so anywhere and we’ll see what happens to ye then.

Na Piarsaigh will ate em alive

Are ye still talking about the U13 final that never happened? :smile:

1 Like

It is now happening

3 Likes