Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

The manager hasnā€™t a clue Har, give it over will you.

You donā€™t know anything about Seanie Tobinā€¦Iā€™d have far more time for him then some other cunts in the Limerick GAA fraternityā€¦honest as the day is long.

I know youā€™re loving the unrest and if the shoe was on the other foot I would be too in fairness.

You havenā€™t a clue with your cliched bullshit.

Honest as the day is long. :rollseyes:

Donal O Grady is the perfect example of how to drop of a panel. Quietly and no fucking leader involvement.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with the odd cliche :smile:

Limerick never feared Tipp being one of my favorites.

The bottom line really though is that Seanie Tobin isnā€™t good enough for a team with the goal of trying to aim for an All Ireland in the next 3 or 4 years. Iā€™ve never been too impressed by him, he could maybe be a good impact sub to have though, ye would know more than me. I donā€™t blame him for leaving and maybe management were trying to force him to leave without actually dropping him by not giving him any game time this year.

1 Like

Thereā€™s no parallel there at all mate in fairnessā€¦weā€™ll agree to disagree on this one.

1 Like

Who knows if we had a proper management team, things could be different.

Very hard to judge with the fucking scandalous way these amateur players are been treated by the county board.

These lads get shit for thanks and more often then not abuse online and in the terraces. The least that those Limerick players deserve is a half competent management team.

Youā€™re saying ā€œthe fucker has no pride in the jerseyā€

How many years has he been on the senior panel? Do you know the commitment that entails? He definitely played u21 for a year or two and possibly minor too. To say he has no pride in the jersey is just nonsense.

This is a lad who went back training right after burying his father so to say he doesnā€™t have ā€œany pride in the jerseyā€ is just plain wrong and ignorant. Iā€™d be inclined to believe his version of events - breaking his hole for the past 5/6 months and getting nowhere. Coupled with the Na Piarsaigh lads coming back was he meant to just accept getting a raw deal. I say fair play to him. He had the balls to come out and give his reasons anyway rather than hiding behind ā€œwork commitmentsā€

13 Likes

Youā€™re a bit harsh/unfair on Tobin here.

Heā€™s a fine hurler, he really stands out hugely at club level. Excellent with the ball in his hand from almost anywhere midfield up on the pitch heā€™ll put it over. Heā€™s also strong on free taking and would likely be the best player we have on the panel for frees. And amazingly he hasnā€™t been given a crack at it for that reason alone. Problem with inter-county is he is not able to win his own ball given his size. Heā€™s best in the half forward line picking up breaking ball, but we just canā€™t carry guys like that on the team. If we were chasing a game though he would be ideal to bring on with 20mins left and put him out in the half forward line, not full forward line.

Fair play to him for walking away as i agree he has not been given any go this year. I donā€™t know if he started a league game? Maybe against Kerry or Laois? He clearly realises (same as everyone else) that the management we have in charge are IMBECILES. If him walking away creates a bit of disgruntlement sufficient to get these utter clowns removed from their positions then he will have served his county well. He is welcome to return to the county team as far as i am concerned when capable people are put in charge.

I just hate it. I hate Teeje and i hate Clarke and i hate the county board (Spike). I said this day one that the man is not up to spec and here we are three years later stumbling from one failure to the next and he is allowed to continueā€¦

4 Likes

STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE ā€¦:watch:

1 Like

Also agree with this. I would not have any problem with Tobin leaving when he knows heā€™s not getting a fair chance. Heā€™s a youngish lad who can now enjoy his summer and maybe go on a holiday instead of training 3 or 4 days a week for no reason

1 Like

Seanie Tobin is Limerick through and through Harry.

Bad misjudgement out of you there, I thought youā€™d have more research done.

A proud Limerick man and hurler whoā€™s got a raw deal and has the balls to make a stand.

1 Like

The biggest problem is that anyone with any iota of sense can see that this is once again heading to a showdown. Tobins departure is only the start. Any manager who is told to get rid of his backroom team and who doesnt have the courage to stand by them is nothing more than a cog in the wheel and not a centilla of conscience apart from covering his hole

I gave a fast scroll down through the thread all I saw was @carryharry posts and some replys to him with loads of likes that tells me all I need to know.

1 Like

Theres only one cunt here and its you, you fucking spoofer.

You have a lot to say about training with an inter county hurling team for a lad who never swung a hurley in his life ffs. You were the bollox in the school yard playing ā€˜vroom vroomā€™ in 6th class. A lot to say for a fella who only started following the sport in recent years. The type of sad cunt sitting on his own in the corner because heā€™s a know it all who knows fuck all.

Time to light up and watch one of The Fast & Furious ā€˜savageā€™ films there lad and wank yourself off to the engine noise and leave the hurling to lads who actually played the game.

2 Likes

Some quality rants in this thread today

2 Likes

Vroooooooom VROOOOOOM Bom bom BOOOOOOOM

The voice of Limerick Gaa. :blush:

1 Like

Even the hogan stand forum has exploded into life in the past 48 hours.

Teege should have gone to Cheltenham and fuck the begrudgers.

And Richie can continue playing all the squash he wants down in cork.

And the Na piarsaigh boys can hide out for a few more weeks to give Timmy an opening.

And jk should keep a very low profile biding his time.

And jp & Declan will have the top table out to bulgaden for a friendly word in the ear.

And so it shall ever beā€¦

Calm down dimwit.