Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Martin Kiely ā€@MartinKiely1 Ā· 7h7 hours ago

Sad to see Seanie Tobin leave Limerick panel. Lot of debate in the past two days and I am told a meeting looks on the cards @RTEg

@ChocolateMice @glasagusban @HBV

I feel very sorry for Seanie Tobin, a more committed Limerick hurler you wouldnā€™t meet.

Fucking sickening that he feels he has no choice but to leave the panel. A proper gent, I hope heā€™s back in the Limerick jersey soon again when this fucking joke of a management team move on.

Fuck sake. Year written off already more less.

1 Like

Remember how the 2010 strike started?

:grinning:

I donā€™t want to PXā€¦horrendous that was.

I wouldnā€™t put these 2 clowns in charge of a box of chocolates. Why would you even mention their names?

1 Like

Feel sorry for him? The lad is obviously mentally weak & believes he is better than he is. His notion of finding it difficult to leave the panel but hopes to wear the jersey again is laughable. He should never don the green again.

1 Like

How did the year finish 2010

He should reimburse the co board for the work Joe Oā€™Connor did with him since October.

2 Likes

He is a very good hurler Har, I said on here recently himself and Mulcahy are getting a raw deal with the quality of ball going into to them. Theyā€™ve no chance with the whack it in tactics given their height.

TJ doesnā€™t know what the fuck heā€™s doing mate, at the game on Sunday he had his hands in pockets completely and utterly clueless throughout the whole 2nd half, I donā€™t like criticising him but the job is beyond him, at least last year he seemed to be leveraging off Beary rightly or wrongly to make the calls.

But heā€™s on his own on the line this year bar the odd clap of hurley from Clarke. Itā€™s a shambles.

Back to Tobin, he is a very effective forward and without a doubt deserves his place on the bench at least and should have got a couple of starts in the league.

Great man to get a goal, and an excellent free taker also.

Not wrong. These apes lauding how he was fucked about etc etc. He was obviously training poorly & not impressing in challenge matches. Plus, i reckon management saw enough after his exploits against Clare last year.

2 Likes

:rollseyes:

1 Like

Heā€™s a real game changer alright. :grin:

If the reasons seanie outlined are the real reasons Iā€™m with Harry here. You canā€™t have everyone deciding if they are not the team they are not on the panel.

Heā€™s far better then some lads who were starting during the leagueā€¦I can understand his frustration.

For a fella who had an outstanding rant against Ard Scoil awhile agoā€¦you should be talking lads up whoā€™ve come through from a soccer school like Sexton Streetā€¦his family are steeped in Limerick hurling and I can guarantee he didā€™nt make that decision likely.

Promises from management must have been broken.

Of course you should agree, only an ape would disagree.

This whole story screams of Prima Donna behaviour from a cunt unwilling to work harder for his spot.
The fucker has no pride in the jersey he is wearing, there are lads playing club hurling all their lives who would kill to make a LK panel never-mind the starting 15.

2 Likes

How the fuck would you know? Are you in a better position to be picking the starting 15 than the manager?

Babs dropped Brendan Cummins and Eoin Kelly - just because he was the manager does that make that decision the correct one?

1 Like

I think you are fairly on the money here. Even outlining how hard he has trained is a bit self serving. He made sure to keep the supporters on his side.

He obviously had issues with the players dropped. Personally i would never have dropped either.

But, your post is pretty pointless seeing as neither player threw their toys out of the pram & walked. They sat it out, bided their time & kept squad unity someway intact.

Where does Tobin fit into your post?

1 Like