Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Would you not be suicidal if you’d did what the Dooley fella says the Limerick lads did and to still have that gut?

1 Like

Like you said “I love this thread” Some day many light years fron now, it’ll all click

Ah it’s great. One of two reasons why I still post here tbh.

1 Like

Id say youd love to see us beat the Dubs. Then see one half of us looking for tickets in September while the other half takes out a contract hit on Tj

1 Like

Fantastic banter😁

1 Like

Why are you so obsessed by Richie McCarthy’s body shape? I’m sure he’s lying in bed at night with his all-star award crying himself to sleep that you think he’s overweight.

You haven’t a fucking clue. One meal a day over Christmas? :laughing: each player was given individual plan and it wasn’t one meal a day. Richie has always been overweight and clearly hasn’t put too much extra effort into getting into shape. Which is a pity.

I don’t know what’s worse. A weirdo who sleeps with an All Star trophy, or a thundering Gobshite who pictures a fella sleeping with his all star award :smile:

He’s just big boned. Not his fault.

Some bone to be pushing his fucking belly out like that.

1 Like
  1. Nickie Quaid (Effin)(Captain), 2. Seamus Hickey (Murroe/Boher), 3. Richie McCarthy (Blackrock), 4. Richie English (Doon), 5. Wayne McNamara (Adare), 6. Diarmaid Byrnes (Patrickswell), 7. Ronan Lynch (Na Piarsaigh) 8. Gavin O Mahony (Kilmallock), 9. Paul Browne (Bruff), 10. Barry Nash (South Liberties), 11. James Ryan (Garryspillane), 12. Cian Lynch (Patrickswell), 13. Graeme Mulcahy (Kilmallock), 14. Kevin Downes (Na Piarsaigh), 15. Shane Dowling (Na Piarsaigh)

Brian Gavin reffing.

1 Like
  1. Brian Scanlon (Gerald Griffins) 2. Johnny McCarthy (St. Kierans), 3. Paudie Browne (Fr. Caseys), 4. Sean O’Dea (Kilteely/Dromkeen), 5. Iain Corbett (Newcastlewest)(Captain), 6. Cillian Fahy (Dromcollogher/Broadford), 7. Stephen Cahill (Mountcollins), 8. Tom Lee (Ballylanders), 9. Darragh Tracey (St. Kierans), 10. Cian Sheehan (Newcastlewest), 11. Danny Neville (Ballysteen), 12. Garrett Noonan (Dromcollogher/Broadford), 13. Ian Ryan (St. Senans), 14. Peter Nash (Kildimo/Pallaskenry) and 15. Brian Fanning (Pallasgreen)

Hannon dropped from FF is a bit of a surprise, is he injured?

Good to see Wayne at 5 and Gavin moving slowly towards 7. It’ll be interesting to see how Ronan gets on there tomorrow night, big step up for him.

Still think Tom M has a lot to offer come championship, overall happy enough with that team named.

Ronan Lynch goes from the frying pan into the fire. Screams of desperation that team at trying to save his job, to be seen to be pro-active in making changes. Bluffing ape.

O’Mahony at midfield - FFS.

Shane Dowling will not play corner forward, presume he will switch with Nash, or maybe all three will rotate with Downes.

The only line that will play as per their selected positions will be the full-back line.

2 Likes

Gavin will not play midfield, Jim-Bob named centre-forward, has to play there.

I just hope we are going to play smart. I’m all for playing an extra man in midfield, or even a sweeper if needs be, but our ball to the forwards is shit enough as it is, without having a man less there.

2 Likes

Wayne Mac may even move into centre-back, just as i called for earlier in the week.

I much prefer Wayne on the wing to centre-back personally.

He’s more of a stopper at centre-back, but if we are dropping our centre-back deeper, I’m not sure his hurling is sharp enough.

Two big, strong lads in Wayne & Byrnes either side of a nice hurler like Gavin or Lynch wouldn’t be too bad.

I see someone in the LL has a sense of humour

We can build it a few miles further out the road in Cratloe, once the county boundary is further extended

:+1:

1 Like