Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Has the team been named?

Has the manager grown a pair and laid down the law?

A county holds its breath.

9pm tonight on twitter, or you can take your pick of the “teams” on hoganstand

Picked alright. Not named yet.

2 Likes

HOGANSTAND reckons that Condon, both Morrisseys and Mulcahy have borne the brunt of TJ’s frustration.
Hickey has also received some of this.
While the saviours include;

Downes,
Dowling,
Ronan Lynch
Wayne Mac.

Easter season is the time for saviours alright

Yes.

If TJ gets this wrong he will be crucified .

What we need is defenders who will nail lads, not part like the red sea.

1 Like

Hannon not starting.

I this it? From boards

paddy no 11
Quote: lim4ev
Team I,m hearing is

Quaid,English,r mac,hickey,w mac,gom,Byrnes,Browne,Ryan,r lynch,Nash,c lynch,downed,dowling ,mul

R Lynch as sweeper, with a proper half back line at last, it should tighten up our defence a lot. A puck out strategy and getting some good ball into the forwards and we can win this despite everything thats gone before.

I posted it earlier in the week. Hannon injured so mul came in. Ronan lynch sweeps. Condon also got injured Which allowed Wayne mc to start. Condo was starting until he pulled up during training.

Theyll nedd to start dowling on ruah or it will keep coming back down. Hickey when he wins it had better just wack it and no glory fucking runs!!

Dowling was in half forward line in the original team. With downes and hannon inside. G Mul isn’t suited to 2 man full forward line.

Stick a cheeseburger down the full forwards shorts, Richie won’t let him out of his sight

2 Likes

Richie McCarthy trains and diets as hard as any intercounty hurler. Like the rest of the Limerick panel he followed the one meal a day plan over Christmas and then the 18/6 plan and still kept some flab around the mid-section. It is just his body type.

Ah here :smile:

2 Likes

What is so funny?

Ah schtop, you’re killing me.

That’s what spending all day, 7 days a week on TFK has done to the poor guy.

Let MBB be a lesson for all.

Is he the class clown?

I am sure you will figure it out for yourself :wink:

Top Limerick man is our MBB

1 Like