Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

We will give a better account of ourselves than the last day that you can be sure of.

Cian Lynch reminds me of Noel McGrath in a lot of ways, probably more talented that nearly everyone in the country but not direct enough to be as effective as his talent suggests he should be. Havenā€™t seen him hurl this year but based on last year and I saw him a good bit at minor level, he has some outstanding flicks and tricks but a lot of them donā€™t actually accomplish much. Having said that I imagine heā€™s the least of Limerickā€™s problems and will probably be a good player for ye for 10 or more years

Heard something similar last night. I was told the squad was trimmed again but I believe these were walk outs now.

Howya

:grinning:

What?

Posted on boards that theyā€™re gone. Again, FFS. All three would have had realistic ambitions of starting at the start of the year.

Thereā€™s definitely 2 gone I heard two other names as well. Thereā€™s cliques formed in this dressing room.

I donā€™t think you are a Limerick hurling supporter

:wink:

Why is that?

Why did you stop posting out of your @ChocolateMice / @Mark_Renton accounts?

What?

You

Jesus thereā€™s so many lads on here that have forgotten all of their user names, theyā€™ve ended up having chats with themselves

Picking the tickets up from the secretary and then going in to bust up some Dublin scumbags in the terraced stand.

Lovely, shitty weather for it. Hā€™on ta fuck.

4 Likes

Only the wireless bud.

1 Like

Limericks will win the allireland this year

What time are we playing?

7pm mate.

Iā€™ll be missing it, going to Limerick FC v Shels at 6.30 in Fortress Markets Field instead so please provide updates on here.

2 Likes

Setanta should be televising this ffsā€¦

Setanta donā€™t have the rights for the knockout stages. Tg4 do though and should be covering it