Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

It looked like that from the highlights. Limerick looked to have had a lot of space when taking some of their scores. You could be cynical and say Dublin weren’t up for it but it would make no sense for them to relinquish a five year unbeaten run in their home fortress Parnell Park.

1 Like

Agree cant judge a game on 10 mins highlights

Not going to Iam asking

I just don’t know.
I was listening to the game on the way home. Dublin hit a purple patch after half time. The penalty miss and the subsequent Downe goal was a six point turnaround. I’m not sure we would have recovered had the penalty been scored.
Listening to the first ten minutes of the second half, they really did what they wanted and could have put the game beyond us

2 Likes

I’m in complete agreement here Mike. Brittle bashful Limerick. A bi-polar county if ever there was one. This Byrnes lad seems to have metal though, all it takes is one MAN to inspire the rest.

The GAA ‏@officialgaa · 3h3 hours ago

CONFIRMED: #AllianzLeagues D1 Hurling Semi-Final, Kilkenny-Clare will throw-in at 4pm on Sunday, April 17 in Thurles

Is it a double header

This post has 2 likes. Well, fuck me. A lad who wasn’t at the game talking about hypothetical situations that didn’t happen in reality. Quaid DID save the penalty. Downes DID score a goal. Limerick DID finish strongly. Limerick DID win the game. Yes, you probably wouldn’t have won if all that DIDN’T happen. But it did. Fucking hell, give your team and manager some credit when they win.

10 Likes

Fuck off you cheeky Wexford cunt! It’s none of your business.

The player liked Mike’s post. But he likes yours as well.

Jesus don’t tell Elvis. He ll go to town on hm alltogether

thats one of the funniest posts i have seen in a while. O connor never saw anythin like the bmi on condon and mccarthy in an intercounty squad before

Go back to your cave tan

you were a passenger hopefully

The Limerick minor hurling team and panel are as follows

1. Mark O Kelly (Croom),
  2. Brian Nash (South Liberties)
  3. William O Meara (Askeaton),
  4. Brian Timmons (Murroe/Boher),
  5. Josh Adams (Ballybrown),
  6. Ciaran O Connor (Kilmallock),
  7. Finn Hourigan (Murroe/Boher),
  8. Conor Nicholas (Monaleen),
  9. Cal McCarthy (Kilmallock),
  10. Kyle Hayes (Kildimo/Pallaskenry) (Captain),
  11. Darragh Carroll (Newport),
  12. Brian Ryan (South Liberties),
  13. Conor Boylan (Na Piarsaigh),
  14. Anthony Barrett (Kilmallock),
  15. Mark O Dwyer (Monaleen).
  16. Jamie Power (Monaleen),
  17. Conor Flahive (Mungret),
  18. Paul O’Riordan (Bruff),
  19. Cian Magnier Flynn (Killeedy),
  20. Dan Minihan (Ahane),
  21. Conor O Grady (Hospital/Herbertstown),
  22. Michael O Grady (Knockainey),
  23. Josh Ryan (Doon), 24. David Woulfe (Kilmallock).

Askeaton and Newport, not powerhouses of Limerick hurling :clap:

1 Like

That’s weak enough team on paper. Very strong half forward line.

Willie O’Meara was midfield/half forward last year and named at full back this year.

Strong half forward line in fairness. Don’t know much about the rest of the team to be honest.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Hayes at 6 he isn’t a half forward anyway.

Whats the story with Carroll and Newport?! Is he not still with Kilteely/Dromkeen?

Hayes played half-forward last year on the two occasions I saw them.

1 Like