Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

To the centra deli on Main Street?

The Clare team and Davy are gunning for the league.

Another comedian. Lot’s of funny people on the internet.

People who have never achieved anything in their life no doubt.

That’s ok.

Water off a ducks back to me.

Well done to those supporters that went to Dublin last night though.

3 Likes

Is it safe?

Where you at the game?? They did well now fuck up. Batts thoughts wont change

Majority of our puck outs went long. No more than 5 or 6 short puck outs. In comparison to Dublin i thought our puck outs were ok.

Theyre up in the air too long. Prob only weak point hes a smasing keeper

One of ye is full of shit,I’d say it’s you

Ladies please

Limerick puck outs were fine.

Dublin were going very short and got caught out a few times

Only @Batt_the_Ladd has anyway credibility round here when it comes to limerick hurling.
Heaps of hardcore limerick hurling men (gowls) are high as kites today with the win having decided to go to a soccer match last night instead due to the despair of cusack park.
@Batt_the_Ladd is the only calm head we have on here.

1 Like

Calm😁 u mug. And your gowl comment is despicale

1 Like

Nothing wrong with short puckouts, particularly if you can’t win the long ones. But you have to do it properly.

I didn’t see the game last night but Dublin have been playing high-risk with their puckouts for a lot of the league.

Well as the weekend has shown 1B was obviously the tougher of the divisions. TJ deserves great credit for guiding us to 2nd in it.

8 Likes

Waterford’s jammy win in Wexford Park is very bad for Limerick. You’d ideally want a proper test against another 1B team in the semi-final (similar to how we put it up to you back in February). You’ll learn nothing playing a 1A team with their 10 defenders.

6 Likes

Make your own mind up pal.

TJ had a first chance to pick from a close to full panel last night and the team played very well.

In addition, TJ has introduced a number of the fantastic young hurlers into his system and they have adapted very well.

Even last night when Dublin drew level and the game may have gone away from us, they went again and got themselves 5 points up.

Dont really give a fuck what you think to be honest. I know the game i saw and majority of our puck outs went long. Your werent even at the game so shut your hole

1 Like

We played about 7 short puckouts.

We will take them when they are on.

But we will be going direct more than not.

They may have shown only 7 short puck outs on the 10 minutes highlights that you saw tonight.

There were far more than that over the full 70 minutes. Ask anyone that was at the match.

Limerick looked good in places but still not a team. Dublin left them too much space