Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Jump duck dive ! tis a sierra

What are your ambitions ?

To be a big deal.

Are you angling for a ds position?

We will play lynch again v waterford and will go a bit more short again playing the clare waterford kk chip game. Kk tho have a half fowrard line to win & get on ball when they go long

Galway will keep ye down next year so fuck ye all.

Galway and Limerick will both be playing in the top tier next year

Wouldnā€™t be surprised. Limerick couldnā€™t win against a decent team in five years, so jp bought them a bunk.

Well bate clare in the final pal

Iā€™m too seething to care

1 Like

The League once itā€™s over is forgotten at the end of the day mate.

Itā€™s all about the championship.

1 Like

I think itā€™ll be very close. Neither team fear each other so Itā€™ll come down to who wants it more on the day. We have our tails up with a good scalp last week and hopefully they can drive on to a final and who knows after that.

I reckon we could lose by 10 points against Waterford or bate them out the gate by 15ā€¦you just never know with Limerick hurling.

All depends on the team thatā€™s picked and plan A working of course.

and thatā€™s it really. Weā€™re good enough to win but itā€™ll depend on how bashful a mood they wake up in that morning.

We could do with being written off completely by Kiely and Cregan in the Leader and Examiner respectively next week building up to the game.

1 Like

Itā€™s all down to the players now. Other peoples opinions flattering or otherwise will have to wash off them. Weā€™ll have to wait and see.

1 Like

The players are there to be have a right cut off anyone, just fear on the line weā€™re being left behind,

Was impressed last Saturday with the starting team and timing of the substitutes during the game, hopefully that will continue.

10 years since we were in a national league SF is a nice monkey to have off the back though saying that.

2 Likes

Yep. tj did a good job the other night. Hopefully he keeps it going. Weā€™ll have to stop talking about them for tonight mate.

1 Like

Aye the players are thereā€¦ Mcgrath though has s serious team going and has developed an ai winning side .If they can get a couple of scoring fowards. Bennet is excellant & mahony back but have they much more?? Well bate them in the league tho

Agreed mate, the vultures are never too far away.

Perhaps itā€™s the cannabis, maybe itā€™s the beer, who knows, but I think itā€™s mostly down to that lovely, lovely win on Saturday. I hope thereā€™s a huge support there on Sunday week.