Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

This fellow could do a job for ye

1 Like

Ah but you do.

No, Iā€™m fucking seething. At least ye donā€™t have some bitter old millstone allowed to write whatever he wants to stir up your opponents in the main regional paper.

Division 2 will be good for ye. Might teach ye a bit of humility.

It hasnā€™t taught us any.

1 Like

You havenā€™t come across South Limerick Referee have you?

Actually Iā€™m not really bothered now Iā€™ve sobered up. We badly need some humility. Iā€™d be looking forward to a game against limerick as well. Would have to travel for that. I hope they donā€™t change the format.

:scream::scream:

Iā€™d say the Cork lads were pouring over the Connacht Tribune looking for motivation for the relegation play-off alright.
Christ above, let it go bud. The players deserve every criticism after their carry on with Cunningham and subsequent relegation.
More than John McIntyre has failed with the Galway hurlers over the past 30 odd years.

1 Like

Thatā€™s because we are box office.

Betting advice - What chances have our minors tonight?? How have they being going recent challenge matches??

One of the Clare posters reckoned their own minors are poor enough. They were well beaten by Dublin last weekend.

Would yere lad have much experience of playing fullback??

Iā€™d have the game fairly even so Clare with the handicap is probably the way to go. Limerick way too short.

None with the club that Iā€™d know of, but that has been ear marked as his position by minor management for a number of months so Iā€™d assume heā€™s been tried successfully there in a number of challenge games.

Clare mightnā€™t be hectic, but Dublin have a very strong team this year. As good a crop as they ever had and wonā€™t be far off winning the A/I

2 Likes

They are not great and recent challenge matches would suggest a shortish year. However i believe they played most matches without the Ard Scoil Ris lads.
Surprised young Ryan from Oola isnā€™t starting . They must be some team if he canā€™t make it.

Or the management donā€™t know their best team.

Whatā€™s the story with the lad from Newport playing for ye?

I think he had a breakdown