Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Just picture it.

Hannon, Dowling, Downes, Morrissey & Nash all standing within 3 feet of each other with their 5 markers across the edge of the small square, jostling and shoving, the Waterford keeper shitting it as the 12th skyscraper in the first 5 minutes from Diarmuid Byrnes 80 yards back the field begins to descend on the edge of the squareā€¦

:smiling_imp: :imp: :pint: :yum:

Frothing at the mouth at the thought of it. If only Mark Foley was still playing on the other wingā€¦

3 Likes

I doubt heā€™ll be there but havenā€™t confirmed it with the great man so thatā€™s a guess. Iā€™ll be gutted if the dog track is closed. Why would it not be opened up as per usual for big Sunday games?

He could be ballhopping us.

Iā€™m dispatching 3 scouts.

Shannonsider says heā€™s not going on Sunday, waiting for the final so he is.

Of course.

Bernie Savage is past it

2 Likes

Arenā€™t ye the same people?

1 Like

:eek:

I have him positioned behind the goals to roar at the boys to ā€œpull, for fuck sake, pull!ā€

1 Like

Iā€™ve a feeling we could have a cracking game on Sunday, Dowling and Downes are capable of making a huge difference to the league team, this Limerick blow in is hoping for a long summer and it wonā€™t come from my native county boys.

We know them but who are you?

I will be getting the early train to Thurles, will stall on for the second game aswell.

Heā€™d still nick a goal.

Feed of porter at a christening on Saturday and then fall out of the bed severely hungover at 11am the next day for the trip to Thurles.

Here comes the summer :pint: :ronnyroar:

1 Like

What is your native county pal?

Thurles on Sundays = Summertime = cider

Cork will always be my county, could be a few years before weā€™re back in the reckoning for trophies

1 Like

I wonā€™t bother with Sunday Iā€™d say.

Youā€™re right. A gammy win against a sham Dublin team and the boys have forgotten the state of Limerick hurlingā€¦ Only a handicap would go and support these perennial under achievers.

1 Like