Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

i got a text there and i presume its a joke?

No Hego and pob on

NQuaid SOBrien RMcCarthy REnglish POBrien DByrnes RLynch GOMahony PBrowne GHegarty JRyan CLynch BNash KDownes TMorrissey

1 Like

Interesting team.

• no Dowling?
  • with Hannon also out whoā€™ll be on the frees from half way up? Byrnes will be on the longer range ones I assume.
  • big chance for Hegarty. Iā€™m not sure if he is a championship standard player but may aswell throw him in now and give him a chance. Our whack it plan could bear fruit if he is put in on the edge of the square at any stage!
  • are we finally realising that the days of playing 3-3-2-3-3 are over and developing some tactical acumen??!!
  • we may actually be developing some decent strength in depth in the panel.

Has to be wrong?

Lynch is on frees.

Wasnā€™t expecting that.

Nash or Morrissey on frees?

Would Lynch not be on the longer ones rather than Byrnes, scored a long-range one against Dublin?

And is that Byrnes back at centre-back or Gavin? Tbh Iā€™m disappointed to see Paudie back in there, was Wayne so bad the last day?

Very interesting to see Hegarty picked, heā€™s a ballwinner at the very least. Is his hurling sharp enough for the top level? I donā€™t know, but I didnā€™t expect TJ to pick him there.

If Dowlingā€™s not injured, thatā€™s also a big shock. From a free-taking point of view, if nothing else.

Brynes is the spare man in the backs. Lynch up in the forwards. Dowling has one role at 14 in an orthodox full forward role other wise heā€™s being carried for frees. Brynes superior at long range frees.

Itā€™s only Waterford FFS.

3 Likes

yea :grinning:

The days of playing 3-3-2-3-3 arenā€™t over. The best team in Ireland plays it

Didnā€™t expect that. Ronan to play same as last day sob and pob will be targeted but sob may be ok if blas play their orthodox way. Happy enough with the forwards hegerty will start cf surely id prefer him hb though. Hon limerick

Interesting. Tbh Iā€™ve been saying it a long while but Paudie Oā€™Brien is not good enough to start at no. 5. Fine fella to have around the panel and a good man to bring on in the second half but thatā€™s it. Hegarty must be going quite well in training, he wouldnā€™t be parachuted in there otherwise. Will he stand at the edge of the square? Seems to be no love lost between Dowling and Teege reading between the lines. Dowling is an intelligent fella and obviously realises Teege is a fool and he must have stood up to him a few times.

1 Like

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Preview now on tg4

Hegarty will have one job go to war with Gleeson and try to curb his big influence for Waterford, Maurice Shannahan a big loss for them this could be a dinger of a game.

Agreed. We should be beating a 2A team comfortably.

Would presume Paudie will go straight on Brick,his lack of pace shouldnā€™t catch him out there.

A humdinger pal. Hegerty on glesson will be interesting alrite. He will def start on him. Thing is glesson will move all over the place so will need to be tracked. Is de burgh fit he is even better than glesson

1 Like

I watched Interstellar tonight. It was more realistic.

1 Like