Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Lads that was desperate. We only stayed with Waterford in the first half because there was no intensity. Once they upped the gears we were ripped apart. Sweeper systems like chalk and cheese. Richie was very isolated.

Ball into the forwards was clueless but at the same time they weren’t making themselves easy to hit. We are at nothing, the Tipp game is going to be worse than last year

2 Likes

I’ll take a PM pal

1 Like

Get over yourself

What did you expect though, Waterford have been working at their system for two years.

I’m actually encouraged after that because I expected it to be worse.

Lave it so

Lynch is a great stick man but not a modern day sweeper. Dempsey or Barry o Connell would be more effective

that was Paul brownes worst performance in ages.

Thanks for that PM pal. I’m speechless

Good in the first half but faded out completely in the second. How can Dempsey not get a run and yet we have O’Brien, O’Brien, and Ryan starting and Fitzgibbon coming in as a sub? Dropping O’Connell was dumb and he’ll be starting next year when Teege is gone.

I’ll take a PM on that too

:rollseyes:

Sorry pal, it’s not my place to spread rumours about that horrible thing he did.

1 Like

A fucking embarrassment… As expected. To my shame I was nearly willing Waterford to score a couple more goals to drive the nail into Ryan’s coffin.

In saying that it was never a peno, a laughable decision. The cunt also gave some ridiculous soft frees against Limerick and never penalised Waterford for who were holding the spare arm all day.

BUT once again Ryan showed his ineptness from the line…as soon as Waterford stepped it up we were found wanting and he stood there frozen…If anything he should have taken Hegarty off at half time and taken the initiative…Cian Lynch did nothing and when he finally yanked him with the game almost gone he brings on Fitzgmixed.

:rollseyes:

Paudie O’Brien is a battler but his distribution is a joke for this level.

Browne had an off day.

Morrissey and Nash did well but were starved at times.

Downes- for everything he does well he makes a hash of two…always trying to rush it instead of getting control of the ball .

Quaid- solid but a few puckouts were poor when the game was in the melting pot.

The rest were mixed.

A very short summer ahead.

1 Like

3-23 conceded against a team that plays 13 men in their own half is a new low.

Pauidi O’Brien a battle :joy: :joy:.

He is a disgrace. The man is as weak as water. Slow as fuck to boot.

I’ve been calling for him to be dropped off the panel for two years now.

He is fucking putrid, he can take every other Kilmallock player in the panel with him. Between Mulcahy and O’Mahony there is not a player between the three. O’Mahony is just so weak it is unreal. Cosgrave and Colin Ryan when fit need to come in to the panel. We need a clear out.

Get fucked

2 Likes

Don’t lose the run of yourself. O’Mahony had a good game and Mulcahy is worth his place on the panel.

2 Likes