Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Go onā€¦Player power?

Nervous breakdown after Jerome pissed in his powder.

Glin certainly have in the last 3 years. In the last 6-7 years knockaderry made one. Think Rathkeale may have as wellā€¦

No. Some of the academies you have mentioned have never trained in Rathkeale.

And not to forget the small matter of Drom/Broadford winning the Munster senior club title in 2008.

:joy:

3 Likes

Well where ever they train.

As I said I donā€™t no much about football I donā€™t follow it but Limerick footballers are the queens of narrow losses, heroic in defeat etc etc and never actually look at why there crap.

Donā€™t mind him he hasnā€™t a clue what heā€™s on about. Some young lad from kildimo inside in UL probably doing English and History or something giving it big licks about Limerick football, he should be out chancing Erasmus students like a normal lad

I think heā€™s finally going to do the right thing and walk. It should be noted most of the panel like tj but Clarke and Flynnā€¦

English and history :laughing: I think my spelling rules that out.

I have a foot in junior football. I think limerick sides have made 5 finals and lost them all to Kerry senior teams.

Glin, cappamore & bruree certainly did.

Think galbally or Na piarsaigh made an inter final with similar result.

Iā€™m sure all the losses were the hurlers fault/heroic in defeat.

I am sure all losses were to Kerry senior teams who went on to win the AI.

3 Likes

I have heard the sameā€¦ as in they like TJā€¦ Clarke was the one man they wanted gone last year, not the two that were shipped out instead.

Sure heā€™s obviously a fucking simpleton. Thinks running lads into the ground is the answer to everything

Glin junior team lost to a Kerry team that won the senior all Ireland?

Clueless

I see now what he meant. Am I right in saying Kerry only pick from junior clubs while can pick players from any club regardless of their standard?

Heā€™d be well suited to a football coaching role.

He should go back to bruff rugby

1 Like