Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

:joy:

Refs.

Not in my day they didnā€™t Ye cunts, yer ruining the sport.

Refs are afraid of their lives these days.
I was ordered off in a challenge game recently for a nothing incident. Eventually the ref saw sense and I was allowed back on 10 minutes later.

3 Likes

The poor ref probably wanted to get out of the field alive and decided to throw the rule book away.

Ah this lad got totally carried away. Dishing out black cards for minor infringements and ordering fellas off and it was as clean a game of football as youā€™d see.

Monaleen 5/1 to win the premier intermediate is cracking odds. Small bit of value in cappamore at 10s.

Kerry beating Limerick hurlers in the under 17 comp 2-5 to 4 points at half time.

Thatā€™s only a divisional team though.

Divisional ?

Our U15 B Hurlers (U15 Development team if you will) were beaten by 10 points against Westmeath at the weekend. For the love of fuck like.

Any ballysteen lads on it?

Havenā€™t a clue bud. If there was it would explain the result tbf.

Ouch. Iā€™d imagine our development teams would be fairly farcical anyway.

With the great Dalo in charge and the money he is costing, not to mention the ā€œconsultancyā€ skillset of Paul Kinnerk?? I would expect them not to be getting beaten by fucking 10 points to Westmeath at least ffs.

1 Like

Iā€™d doubt very much that group has seen daly or Kinnerk.

Yeah, thereā€™s two squads. A City/West and South/East, both mainly made up of players who havenā€™t made the minor panel. Got stuffed in the end, 2-14 to 0-6 or something.

1 Like

They should be clearer on that.

Made up of players not doing exams even, not to mind lads who didnt make Minor panel

There wouldnā€™t be many lads under 17 doing exams. Nearly all under 18 even under 19 nowadays.