Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Which of our Limerick posters is Brian Murphy?

My money is on CCHA with that fine thatch.

Iā€™d imagine youā€™d have made some money over the years backing draws in the premier intermediate.

Far too well spoken, CCHA is dog rough.

1 Like

The Prem Inter is very hard to call games,brilliant competition.

NCW will beat Feenagh @anon32894817

Yes over all the years itā€™s existed :rollseyes:

1 Like

@TreatyStones

Please make your LK club game predictions so I can knock another few quid off the mortgage deposit. :+1:

1 Like

Isnā€™t this the 4th year? There must have been at least 10 draws in that time.

Iā€™d be surprised ncw are a mess. Feenagh normally have a few hurlers.

FOAD you UUCOAM.

What does that mean?

Put all your money on adare to beat the well.

1 Like

Weā€™ll see sureā€¦

On another note, NCW pitch is a fine grounds for hurling and has seen many an upset. I fancy Kilmallock to win there again.

I think killmallock will win too. Iā€™m surprised by the amount of lads from nap playing football this year. Will we have lads reporting from many of the games?

For a fella who stated earlier on the baldness thread " Iā€™m not around this year at all and havenā€™t heard much " you seem to know it all in here.

FOAD

I know nothing about hurling Iā€™m afraid

Yes I donā€™t no about a junior b football team but Id keep update with the premier hurling comps in Limerick. Killmallock, liberties, the well and ahane is 14/1. Iā€™ve backed liberties and killmallock in singles and the well and ahane in a double at evens.

1 Like

Cheers.

See this @anon32894817. Shut up mouthing about games, clubs & results you havenā€™t a notion about you UUCOAM.

What?

How in the name of fuck would I know how many fellas here will be reporting on games? Sometimes you need to think before you ask silly questions, especially to a top top poster mate.

Im just trying to give you a leg up the ladder. Keep the chin up :pint:

1 Like

I meant that as a general comment to the forum bud.