Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

God love you, sure how could you?

1 Like

Its ok mate, just be careful in future :thumbsup:

Iā€™ll be happy to let you no you are know my favourite askeaton/ballysteen poster on the forum.

Superb. Unreal. Another badge of honour, and an incredible one seeing as I am from neither place. I guess thats the internet life of top top posters.

You are not from rathkeale are you?

Start fucking spelling properly you idiot.

Iā€™m terrible at spelling.

Youā€™re a terrible poster. Bland & an UUCOAM.

Iā€™m an average poster. Iā€™m trying to improve the whole time. You are a flip flopping tipp tinfoil cunt.

No. Are we going to go through every parish now or what?

Top top posters shouldnā€™t be pinned down to one place. Im kind of omni-present, a bit like God.

Quit your bullying of my mate @anon32894817, you horrible fucknuckle.

2 Likes

Thanks @Bandage

Arenā€™t you in Canada or New York or somewhere like that? How are you meant to know then that this team will beat that team in Rd 1 no less of the championship.

Interested in how you would think Adare would beat the Well based on what we know over the last 18mths whereby their graphs are going in opposite directions. And donā€™t get me started on the premier intermediate predictions. You are predicting Pallasgreen to beat Hospital but a player I know from Pallas told me not to put a Bob on their hurlers this year. So why Pallasgreen to beat Hospital? Pallas would be very warm favorites in any event for that game.

I didnā€™t predict Pallas in anything mate. *i only tipped adare to beat pwell to @carryharry :laughing:

I think in premier cappamore will beat the bouncers and reckon monaleen will beat effin.

Iā€™m having one bet on the club action this weekend - a sneaky tenner on Na Piarsaigh and Kilmallock to draw at 9ā€™s.

Will be reporting from Kilmallock tomorrow night for the glamour tie of glenroe v Knockaderry, on to Croagh on Saturday night then for the big game of the weekend and finally NCW on Sunday to round things off.

2 Likes

Ok Feenagh then to beat NCW in intermediate you predicted. I fail to see how a lad in Saskatchewan can make this ballsy call. Thereā€™s another fella here who Iā€™d wager is Limerick based says NCW will beat them. Youā€™re not just wildly guessing based on historical form are you?

1 Like

Arenā€™t you from Granagh/Ballingarry? Will you be corresponding from that game?

Whatā€™s the deal with playing the Kilmallock and NaP match back in NCWā€¦granted itā€™s a nice ground but it doesnā€™t suit anyone on a Sunday evening whoā€™d like to go as a neutral for a look.

No I wouldnā€™t be advising any betting on that game just my own prediction. I bet on a few of the senior games and would be interested to see the odds on monaleen and cappamore in the premier intermediate.