Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Results from that U17 hurling competition
Limerick City 2-09 Cork City 1-09
Limerick West 1-14 Cork North 1-08

4 Likes

West Limerick never feared North Cork.

2 Likes

Limerick City never feared the cunts either pal.

Great to see those results.

Charleville and Buttevant cunts.

Add in Ballyhea and youā€™ve a shower of cunts.

Ah yeah, the full set.

Straight line cuntishness.

Jim McGuinness writes in some detail about game plans for football teams (specifically tailored to beat Dublin)ā€¦

ā€¦ and with that in mind I wonder what TJ and Limerick are working on, particularly after the two recent Clare V Waterford games.

If we can be incredibly well organised where every man knows his primary role and his secondary role and everybody elseā€™s roles then we can make progress. Hopefully that is what they are working on. In the absence of that planning and tactical awareness I fear we will drift along for the foreseeable.

Perhaps we are simply working on our whacking.

Wacking never did kilkenny any harm, mate. Intellegent wacking is what we need

Celtic Challenge Group D

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Round 2 - Milford
North Cork 2-14 1-13 West Limerick

Round 2 - The Mon Field, Cork City
Cork City 1-8 2-9 Limerick City

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t disagree but the quality of players whacking it and being whacked to is the difference, along with a well drilled game plan.

These are the basics for me. If we are well organised and have the right attitude we can compete. If we donā€™t we wonā€™t.

1 Like

Weā€™ve lost our way recently as regards whacking. Too much looking for the right lad to whack it, instead of just whacking it. Too much looking for the lad to whack it directly to. Tactics has led our whacking to become constipated. We need to loosen our bowels and just whack it the moment we get it. We need less tactics and more Tic tacs.

Whactics

19 Likes

Hit it and let God direct it

What is it ye Kerry men and letting God control things.

God controls the weather and God controls the sliothar.

What do ye believe in Tipp?

1 Like

Limerick gaa :grin:

1 Like

@ChocolateMice told me you go around Mary I licking the Limerick hurlers holes. Thatā€™s hardly true Joe?

A Cian Lynch groupie, so he is.

Is it true heā€™s trying to grow a ratā€™s tail himself?