Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

No. 3 group games left. Should win them all.

1 Like

Is there a challenge match with Cork lined up?

1 Like

They were due to play Laois this weekend

Cian who

SHC results: Patrickswell 3-26 Bruff 1-11
Murroe 0-18 Knockainey 1-15

Anyone here anything about the Dromin/Athlaca v Drom/Broadford game on Friday night?? Was talking to a lad yesterday that drom were going appealing the result as the referee had the incorrect score!!

D/A ā€œwonā€ by a point from the result I saw but are Drom/B claiming it was a draw?

Yep, they are claiming a draw! Donā€™t know any of the circumstances or anything though!

To reply to @Elvis_Brandenberg_Krā€™s post on the greatest county team thread, have to agree. Donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen such a low key and despondent build up to championship.

Iā€™m waiting for the irrational optimism to kick in, but no sign of it so far

Itā€™s bizarre given the great league we hadā€¦the county board have graded the league an A+,.and brought out a book to show other counties how to be successfulā€¦
I canā€™t see who will stop us.

Me too. The anticipation is already building for 2017 with Kiely at the helm. Itā€™s like this year is a complete non event apart from watching the 21s.

John Kiely will not be the manager in 2017.

This will be a TFK exclusive.

1 Like

What is the story on this?

:eek:

This is well known.

Thereā€™s actually talks of the man taking over as principal of Ard Scoil as Glasā€™s old haunt is retiring, but I donā€™t know how much truth is in that.

Daly and Kinnerk still remain on the ticket from what I hear.

I couldnā€™t possibly repeat it on here

Are the seniors playing the 21s tomorrow night?

Looks like @anon25556527 was on the money again. The county board have some horn for kinnerk. He has a very close relationship with daly. Isnā€™t amazing how these things just fall into place. Can only imagine the oddles of cash they are willing to spend on that ticket.

Neither of those two will be involved either.

1 Like