Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

That’s the only way it would be overturned i would think!

Unless athlacca agree the ref was wrong. I was fairly sure that fella wasn’t allowed adult games for the last two or three years?

We were involved in one many years ago in the u-21 hurling championship vs @dodgy_keeper’s crowd I think.
A certain ballyhahill man was reffing.
Anyway we won by a point, and the ref said G/B won by a point.

A few of our lads went for him only to be held back by an elder statesman of the club, who says look lads nothing we can do we’ll take the draw. One of the lads turns to him and says “he isn’t giving a draw at all, he’s saying they won”, at which point said elder statesman had to be held back by the lads who he was previously holding back. :grinning: Great craic altogether.

Ref ran to his car, and in fairness to him rang our chairman half an hour later saying he’d double checked the score when he got home and he’d gotten it wrong. He also rang G/B who told him they knew that already, which was decent of them also as they’d have had a case if they kicked up.

6 Likes

Some refs are great characters. Was it kilteely against pallasgreen last year in a junior b game in bruff when no ref turned up. Both squads went to some pub near the pitch and who was inside only the ref absolutely boloxed. He arrived for a few hours early and went for one :laughing:

2 Likes

He should not be allowed adult games an absolute disaster, doesn’t know the rules!

1 Like

Fairly sure we won that match but happy enough to oblige all the same :wink:

1 Like

As far as I’m aware he wasn’t allowed the last few years.

I remember clearly that those cunts below in Athlacca appealed an intermediate semi final against Feenagh about ten years ago, I know a few lads from Feenagh, the match wasn’t supposed to have extra time but the ref wasn’t sure of the ruling, Feenagh won in extra time by about 5 points, Athlacca lost the first objection and kept going higher until the bastards got the replay. There was a vicious atmosphere below in Ballyagran for the replay which the cunts from Athlacca won by a few points, some fucking craic.

1 Like

LIMERICK GAA NEVER MOAN :confused:

South boys hooray!

Why didn’t G/B say it at the time if they knew it the fkn chancers. Fair play to them my hole

Have cork a better team then ye

I am from Cork Joe you are all confused

I was just starting to like you

We are so fucked when cork beat tipp on Sunday. There’s a heatwave coming in June well ate cork in town and one would imagine if the county board were happy with league tj will be getting a new three year deal.

Very possible. Big game sunday

Some craic here in Estapona, the local Blackrock supporters branch are out in full tonight. Unreal. Great win tonight.

1 Like

Awful to see Donal morrissey sitting next to tj. We really get what we deserve.

I think we’ve a great shot at taking Tipp out mate, what do you think yourself?

So. Do i