Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

:rollseyes:

:violin:

2 Likes

If ballybrown get a result against doon it’s curtains for nap. It’s not as complicated as I thought. Ballybrown seem to be absolutely flying at the moment. I’d say over the last ten years they’ve had less than 5 starters on the minor/21s and senior championship teams for Limerick so it is remarkable they are so competitive. Looking at the Milford website they are also fielding 3 teams at adult level which is fair going.

Three month lay off now though. Any momentum they have will be gone.

It’s a bit of killer but they’ve no county players at all which should help.

Yes, we will be soon replacing Kildimo / Pallas as the main hurling team west of the ferrybridge

It won’t be too hard by all accounts.

@Elvis_Brandenberg_Kr - How we looking, pal? Will we at least rattle Tipp for a briet period? What’s the vibe from camp? Please tell me they are flying it at training?

Is the Handicap betting for the game up?

Not sure — I presume Tipp -14 will be what we will be looking at

Yeah, Limerick to win is a handicaps bet

4 Likes

Boom

:grin:

Cappamore facing G/B in the next round in August is a massive match. Croom look likely to take one of the relegation slots. Battle between four or five other teams to avoid the drop.

What has happened in croom? They were probably in senior final only ten years ago?

The team just grew old together and they’ve had nothing underage for a few years. They could be in the wilderness for a while.

A drinking town.

1 Like

The Heineken is nice in that pub storans is it? Bit of a kip of a town tbh. Shame they should be a strong premier intermediate team at least.

It’s not a town. It’s a scabby little village.

Until Willie O’Meara completes his transfer to K/P. :slight_smile:

We’re screwed, pal.

1 Like