Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

At least we will rattle tipp on here.

Are they training over in the GG these nights, I might pop over on my bicycle some evening to check if they’re flying or not. I’ll park meself in the terrace and fill up the pockets of my north face with sliotars for old times sake.

No they rarely train in the sandpit anymore.

Do they not move into the stadium when it gets close to the championship?

Limerick never feared Syrian gunmen

https://cdn-business.discourse.org/uploads/default/original/2X/6/642a8c32ff719782eaccb17a45e1d91075165d43.jpg

2 Likes

Thats a well jersey alright.

That is picture of davey clarkes warm up in westmeath last year.

We will take him

Does anybody no that chap?

A West Limerick man

1 Like

I heard last night from a source close to the camp that things are going terribly, they are persisting with the sweeper and no one is entirely sure what the plan is

1 Like

The sweeper is 100 percent gone.

I heard they played a behind closed doors friendly against Waterford (I think he said Waterford) and were absolutely buried so hopefully that put paid to it.

They played Waterford in fota island two weeks ago and I actually think they won it was high enough scoring anyway. Not sure if they’ve played again. From various reports ive heard we are going to have a new full back and only one player from nap starting.

Sweep Sweep

I’ve heard from within the camp… things are bad, the sweeper isn’t fully gone. It’s desperate, desperate stuff.

Discussions ongoing, seems Davy Clarke now favorite to play sweeper.

1 Like

You know notin, Jon Snow.

1 Like

From what I heard, Waterford were winning at halftime something like 3-15 to 0-5

Yeah and then sent on the reserves… Limerick made a game of it then :grin:

Heard something similar. Austin Gleeson was full forward and Pauric Mahoney at centre forward and both hurled up a storm