Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Sent pal.

Serious changes are what is needed for Limerick GAA to reach itā€™s fullest potential. These changes are not about to happen. In any other county the manager would have been gone after last years debacle and without any shadow of doubt would have been gone after the league. He hasnā€™t a fucking clue.

On another note, I have heard rumours of Limericks most popular Saturday morning GA programme returning to the airways in time for next weeks match. Did anyone else hear this?

2 Likes

Theres chip lads round here tell them nothing, except whats been said here morrissy will be fb. Ill call that now as no chance

@TreatyStones is a Tipp man.

If thatā€™s the team we will suffer the worst defeat in Munster weā€™ve ever had.

Name the previous worst result.

Married to one maybe? but not a chipman. Btw dan morrissy is going to give yer seamie a ddt

Spelling run had to come to an end i suppose.

Capital I

1 Like

If @feck_it and @Joe_Player had a child it would break the internet with its first post.

2 Likes

@Joe_Player has a degree & is a bright man. @feck_it is an idiot.

That canā€™t be the team palā€¦I hope to God it isnā€™t.

Hey sunshine ive my degree got too, . How bout youself?

Tut tut harriot son

In Munster? In my life time last yearā€¦ tho the 17 point trimming by Clare in Ennis still lives but that wasnā€™t in Munsterā€¦ I know yourselves or Cork have tonked us back in the late 50sā€¦ 20-30 points. I expect @GeoffreyBoycott to come flying in with the correct statā€¦

It has to be a wind up.

Has to beā€¦

Blackrocks greatest son is supposed to be flying it.

1 Like

2009 palā€¦hurt the most and caused untold damage to Limerick hurling.

We canā€™t let that happen again.

That was the worst I ever saw in my lifetime.

That wasnā€™t Munsterā€¦ but yeah.

One result that immediately springs to mind is the 32 point loss - Tipperary 10-9 Limerick 2-1 in the 1960 Munster Championship. I think thatā€™s possibly the last time in a championship game either hurling or football that both sides scored more goals than points in a match. Limerick suffered some fearful hidings from about 1957 through to 1964.