Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Quaid, Hickey, D.Morrissey, English, Byrnes, Oā€™Mahony, T. Condon, Browne, J.Ryan, Hegarty, S. Dowling, C.Lynch, Mulcahy, Hannon, Nash.

Does tj know he is playing tipp in senior?

Hickey was wing back all year, Condo was corner back, mahony was 11 and HEgarty is a back :joy:

1 Like

Fuck off, you fucking fool.

Am I. wrong. players all played out of position?

Limerick are sending out Hegarty to man mark a Tipperary half backā€¦ you really, truly, couldnā€™t make it upā€¦ unless your name is Lar.

This team will explode with sharp crisp confident scoring machine hurling in Semple Stadium this Sunday. Limerick by 10.

That was done to great effect against against Waterford in 2007 SF.

Any word on a intermediate team

https://youtu.be/m5UOLx1ySyc

watch it get used of it

Did anyone ask Tom the busker how the game is going to go?

Joe, you seem to have the ultimate love/hate relationship with Limerick hurling, youā€™re a hard man to get a handle on.
How do you really think the game will go on Sunday?

Tom is a legend and a celebrity obviously but itā€™s fair to say he knows nawtin about nawtin. He plays his instrument like somebody whoā€™s had 4 lessons.

1 Like

I do have a love / hate relationshiip more of a love one. I think limerick are going to win by 1

But ye need to hurl from 1 to 15. will tj pick the right team ???

1 Like

You should edit your guess in the picks thread so, because youā€™ve just had a 15 point change of heart.
Iā€™m a Corkman living in Limerick Joe, Iā€™ve a love/love relationship with Limerick hurling, because itā€™s box office. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I spoke to him Saturday morning.
He was asking what kinda crowd would be there. Heā€™s going to hold tough until he sees how the weather is going to be. He has the free travel pass so itā€™ll cost him nothing to head up.

1 Like

Lookit, if it is not sweltering, we are wasting our time.

7 of Limerickā€™s All-Ireland U21 winners in line to start v Tipperary

The footballers will be missing 3 of the starting team from the Clare game for the Antrim game. This is combined with the players who were already missing.

Shure tis only football