Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Condon will sow it into the bastardsā€¦heā€™ll lead by exampleā€¦canā€™t forget that shoulder on Kelly in 13 over the sidelineā€¦heā€™s a leader of men. He might over carry the ball etc but heā€™ll have more heart then most and wonā€™t give up.

Heā€™s also worth a potential point or two from half backā€¦has it in him if heā€™s on form.

If weā€™re drawn into a few rows, Condon is the man youā€™d want on your side. Class fucking actā€¦hurls with the heart.

3 years is a long time ago.

Heā€™s a far better option then the alternatives mateā€¦who would you have in ahead of him?

Iā€™d probably gone with hickey in the corner and seanie o b at wing back.

It is too late to be pleading. You need a monster effort from 15 men for 70 minutes and heart in abundance and then Tipp have that lovely habit of just chucking it. If it is close Limerick will do them, if it is open Tipp by ten plus.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a fair point, but Iā€™d still have Condon ahead of SOB right nowā€¦Seanie is a fine hurlerā€¦I know the lad well and his brother Tommyā€¦but for this game Iā€™d go with the Knockaderry man.

You need pure raw physicality on Sunday straight from the throw in and Tom is the man for the job imo at half back.

Tipp donā€™t like it when you fucking give it to the cunts.

He seems a tough bit of stuff. Has great pace too. Hopefully tj is right.

I guess Morrisseyā€™s calf did not recover so Shane gets in - no-one called him as starting

1 Like

From what I heard he wasnā€™t starting only for that injury.

He needs a big performanceā€¦Iā€™d nearly have him there for his goal threat from 21ā€™s, penalties etc anyway.

Needs to work his socks off on Sunday though.He has a paw in fairness too which is required in our HF line, as thatā€™s were we traditionally fall down

Intermediates have a nice young team by looks of it, hope seniors pull off a suprise win

Not as bizarre as I feared. Tipp by 3 or 4.

We are going to murder the bastardsā€¦ We are Limerick!

1 Like

What is the intermediate team or where can I find it

Do you think Limerick will play as team picked or will they go with specific match ups especially in defence . Condon on Bubbles say .

Surely one for the awkward gaa promo pics thread

The leader is jam packed with them this week.
Nickie doesnā€™t look at all happy in that photo.

1 Like

Get out of this thread and only come back on Monday morning to congratulate us after we have walked all over ye cunts.

Iā€™ll be back to congratulate yer intermediates maybe

I remember leaving the Gaelic Grounds in 2013 and your own intermediates were stood by their bus shell shocked by the senior resultā€¦Timmy Hammersley was at the top of them, with the ten yard stare ā€¦he knew his lads had been slaughtered after fully expecting an easy victoryā€¦we will smash you bastards again.

Thereā€™ll be no smashing from either side. A close contest with Tipp edging it