Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

https://youtu.be/DmP07oHeMsI

Just heard that Limericks favourite Saturday morning GAA show is returning in time for the match this weekend. No idea if the old slot will be the time used or whether they are moving to a new time but this is great news for the discerning radio listener. I bet PMU and the Ennis Road contingent are delighted at this development.

now back to the hurling fuck your TV programe

Tks for the PM Glas.
Shocking stuff.

Byrnes, Gavin, Condon the HB line.
Morrisey will definitely start at 3.
Dowling the only starting NAP player.

Dowling can count himself very lucky there. Teeges pet canā€™t have many more chances.

:laughing: ``

4 Likes

Oooft.

That team reads well enough to me, half back line is potentially brilliant. Hickey is a super hurler on his day and heā€™s not done yet. Hannon and Dowling will have a lot to say in the result. Hegarty will win his own ball. If they perform they can win, hoping for a cracker, its time for the mindless Limerick optimism to kick in now lads, the team is picked so less of the beal bocht.

Heā€™s overrated. If itā€™s on a knife-edge in the second half heā€™ll get himself injuredā€¦

Iā€™d say Iā€™m not far wrong in saying that he has been a big player in the vast majority of good days for Limerick since he started, wing back is his best position too.

With respect, youā€™d count them on one hand.

TJ has pulled a right stroke naming the team tonight.

Subs will play a big part if we can hold the windy bastardsā€¦got my tickets in Chawkes earlerā€¦excitment and optimism is building exponentially now. Written off by everyone including ourselvesā€¦the players are proud Limerick menā€¦weā€™re not going to bow down in Ibrox to these cuntsā€¦not a fucking hope regardless of management.

Iā€™m expecting a savage intensityā€¦Richie being dropped is the huge callā€¦will be the major talking point up until 4 clock on Sunday.

Limerick by 5.

4 Likes

im glad hes not in the corner anyway, when he clicks heā€™s class. Hasnt clicked in a while though and heā€™s had more than his share of chances. An awful man to do something stupid with the ball

1 Like

You seem to know your stuff Julio but I canā€™t phantom how anybody thinks hickey is good in the half back like. Almost all his best games have been in the corner. Anytime heā€™s given a free role he makes crazy mistakes.

1 Like

Hasnā€™t performed since that semi in 2014.

If heā€™s focused and doesnā€™t over carry the ball, heā€™s a better option defensively then SOB imo.

This is last chance saloon for him though, if heā€™s slipping and sliding like last yearā€¦his intercounty days are over. I sincerely hope he goes well and finds the form he had in 13/14.

He will be corner back imo. Condon will start half back surely.

1 Like

Hickey is past it.

4 Likes

I assume Dowling will be moved to half with Nash at 11. Weā€™ve ball winners for a change, with two speedsters in the corners. Hopefully hannon fires and we get a good game. As for the backs I just donā€™t no. I canā€™t think for a younger player with more commitment than Dan m over the last few years. I hope he has a stormer but I just donā€™t see it. English will be fine as will brynes and Gavin will give it plenty too. Condon God only knows. I assume hell track bubbles. He has a serious point to prove as does hickey. PleAse please let us win.

1 Like