Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

I was actually talking to a lad involved with the county under 14 or 15 hurling teamI’m not sure which. they’d trials a few months ago and they’d sheets to mark your preferred positions and what not. A young lad came back over threw down the sheet and stated his position wasn’t on the sheet.y" Your man asked where do you play and he said “I’m a sweeper” unsurprisingly he plays with nap and attends ard scoil ris.

6 Likes

Lol

I heard the exact same story, Limerick is indeed a small place. Does your source live out Kildimo way?

No.

That means that one of them was making up the story so, or more likely relaying someone else’s as their own :scream:

Or maybe just maybe there’s more than one adult involved with the team you ape.

I’ll ape you.
Did you not say that your source was the one who asked where he played, my source also relayed the story as if he was the one doing the talking.
Now.

1 Like

Kildimo you say???

Kildimo is right.

@treatystones

:popcorn:

1 Like

:smile:

1 Like

I think treatystones and Julios coach from a few years ago lives in Kildimo and is underage coach for some hurling team possibly the 13s I’m not sure he’s involved in some team anyway.

It’s still a decent half-back line.

Lynch is an intelligent hurler and has experience playing the deep-lying centre-back role. He does lack a bit of pace, and if Kingston plays centre-forward, he will have some joy running at him, Kingston is class. But I’d expect him to do alright.

ALTC is a good hurler too, not as physical as Byrnes or Hegarty but good in the air. I agree that Colin Ryan is a huge loss to the forwards, ideally Flanagan would be at wing-back with Finn in the corner, but half-back is very important and Ryan will bring a huge presence there. I think Ryan could be a top-class wing-back, but I think his natural instincts are those of a forward.

Still though, Casey is a top hurler aswell and will add a lot to that inside forward line. Nash for the whole season too. A this level, in a well-coached team, he’ll do damage.

The Cork team is decent though, on paper those forwards look dangerous and will cause us problems. But we have serious firepower too… every single one of those forwards is capable of holding their own and racking up a few points from play on their day.

I doubt Spike gave Frank the run around when they did the deal

Fuck off. Cunt.

Spike hasn’t the balls to stand up to the likes of Frank. He probably has a statue of Frank in his office which he prays to every morning.

https://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-232052373.html

“We have a home and away arrangement for all Munster championship games with Cork but that deal doesn’t include the qualifiers. We would be happy to toss a coin rather that play the game at a neutral venue. But we will have to wait and see what Croke Park and Cork say to that request,” explained Limerick GAA Secretary Mike O’Riordan. …

I hope tj Ryan was watching when Roy resigned. The dignified thing to do.