Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Lynch canā€™t strike a ball on the run off his left. This is the reason for the over the shoulder passes. He needs a little coaching.

Cork have been easily the best in Ireland at u14 to U16 the last couple of years. They have really got their act together at development level. This years minors look strong too. Itā€™s only a matter of time before there is minor and u21 success. Just some patience required.

Hopefully thatā€™s the end of the playing him at centre back experiment

They should persist.

Weā€™ve been strong from U-14 to U-17 for ages, doesnā€™t matter, those comps arenā€™t worth a shit. We won the U-16 AI five years ago ffs.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: the under 16 allIreland is a fycking blitz played on two days in fucking August. I remember glas or some other ard scoil apologist going on about how Brian Ryan had failed as minor manager because he didnā€™t win a minor all Ireland with the team that won the under 16 all Ireland :laughing:

1 Like

Your judgement is clouded again. This probably came from Joe Quaid fans. Brian Ryan certainly was a dope though.

You can say what you like about Brian Ryan but heā€™s been involved in the 3 most successful minors teams in the last 15 years. He surrounded himself with excellent staff and prepared his teams to the best of his capabilities. Limerick have got plenty of decent players of his 05 minor team and we will get plenty more off his 13 and 14 minor teams.

Canā€™t disagree with any of that. Doesnā€™t make him not a dope.

Jaysus ye Na Piarsaig boys just wont let it go will ye? It must be 3/4 years now since he sullied the reputation yer boy. Leo is not the worst and I dont think there is any malice there, If 95FM consider him an expert radio analyst wellā€¦thatā€™s their problem.

Nah this came from a cork friend who listened on 95fm. Comments like Kingston hitting a wide towards the end and he chimes in with ā€œthereā€™s the future of cork hurling thereā€, and responding after the second goal when ahern said surely they canā€™t catch us at this stage, ā€œno this cork team has no bottle, they never hadā€.

Few other examples that I canā€™t remember. Heā€™s a sad act.

2 Likes

Leo o connor is the worst fucking analyst on 95FM, What a boring fuckerā€¦

What chance do the minors have tonight?

Thatā€™s brilliant. Great to see a Limerick man sow it into a few cork cunts.

12 Likes

this boll1x is a local politician afaik

thats pretty accurate analysis it has to be said

No idea

Very little, I fear.

+1ā€¦ The cunts looked down on us for long enoughā€¦ Look at @caoimhaoinā€™s comments yesterday in the Cork thread, stating that the Cork u21s had more potential and more abilityā€¦ Pure Cork natural arrogance. ā€¦ Iā€™m only sorry we switched off to let them get those late goals and we didnā€™t end up with 13/14 as the winning margin.

God help all ye cunts once Frank et al are gone.

1 Like