Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

He didnā€™t play his best game tonight I think @Julio_Geordio cursed him but heā€™s a super operator and a fierce sound fella. Those 3 lads are different to most lads their age these days theyā€™ve no interest in a media profile or anything like that just get on with the job. English is class heā€™s flakey lads at every opportunity and never gets caught. Great reader of play too.

They must not have gone to Ard Scoil

4 Likes

Would the 21ā€™s beat our seniors in a friendly (with the 21ā€™s getting first dibs)? Wouldnā€™t be far off Iā€™d say :cry:

Bad habits in that 21ā€™s team too though, a tendency towards shitty one handed flicks etc. That said their use of the ball is streets ahead of the seniors.

Only first game

How many times will they be playing each other Joe? A 7 game series perhaps like the basketball?

Getting a bit carried away arenā€™t you? Beating a Cork underage hurling team these days is akin to beat a Laois or an Offaly one.

6 Likes

Ye are not special

Cork will be back

No time soon anyway.

I was tempted to post to see how theyā€™d manage to fuck up this golden generation. Still, this is good fun and one of the raison dā€™etre for TFK.

Stand down.

1 Like

Well there is 6 or 7 lads there or there abouts on the seniors for a start. Another 4 or 5 who could be playing senior and would be interchangable with panelists that we have currently.

Do not get thick

The seniors played the 21s twice this year and beat them both times.

Hope they are down for a ling time with their sense of entitlement, Oā€™Grady in the examiner was pleading for croke park to come in and fund Cork, offaly and laois hurling development, whatever about the Leinster duo why do cork have a god given right to be successful? By Oā€™Gradyā€™s logic there is something wrong because cork arenā€™t winning and Waterford, limerick and clare have gotten their act together and have a small bit of success at underage (1 all Ireland minor between the 3 of them) so croke should step in and make cork successful again, canā€™t be having the supporting class winning can weā€¦

3 Likes

By much?

5 or 6 points if I remember correctly.

So not far off then. Vindicated again. Huzzah.

Cian Lynch is very average

He was quiet yesterday and is not playing his best but to say he is average is silly. I wish he would stop these over the shoulders passes.

Heā€™s been quiet for a while nowā€¦ Joe was saying to me that he (Cian) should sign up for one of those Come Dancing contests, heā€™s really thrive thereā€¦ The same bollox (Joe) will be hanging out of Cian when he returns to college in September.

1 Like