Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Explain how

Itā€™s a fā€™ing joke if Josh Ryan isnā€™t on the panel. I was hoping he was out due to injury untill he turns out tonight v Na P in the league. Was he actin the bollix or something? I hope he can be brought back into it.

He wonā€™t be back on the panel.

And how did play tonight?

i hear the limerick co board have asked croke pk if they can have 16 players against 14 when dey play tipp next, just to even things up for dere windy shower sureā€¦
not a bad move.

oh & tipp handed ai favourites cork their arses in the minor down in cork tonite. be afraid be very afraidā€¦

dont go changin tj. great guy & doin a super job, have really enjoyed last year & this.

not tjā€™s fault if all he has to deal with are windy lads.

gwan da tj!

I only saw it on twitter that he was playing

Borrowed from HStand

Team v Westmeath
Quaid,SOā€™Brien,DMorrissey,English,Byrnes.Oā€™Mahoney,POā€™Brien,Oā€™Donovan,JRyan,Browne,Hannon,Nash,Mulcahy,Dowling,Downes.

Dropped - Hickey, Condon, Hegarty, Lynch.
In - Oā€™Brien, Oā€™Brien, Oā€™Donovan, Downes.
I am surprised at this.

And worried by the selection of 3 midfielders. Unless JimBob goes to half-forward line. That also worries me as Hannon will be 11 and I think JimBob is far more useful as hard-working destructive 11 than as a wing forward

Jebus fucking christ, how many more chances is Paudie Oā€™Brien going to get.

3 Likes

Ssssshhh, you will upset @Balbec

Itā€™s a team selected to do a job.

Has Oā€™Brien been selected for his ability to drive the ball wide from long distances, or for his lack of pace?

10 Likes

Is that mind frame we are going into games against Westmeath with now?

West Limerick opinions donā€™t count.

Neither do Polaks

They know more about hurling than the West Limerick/East Kerry crowd.

Cian Lynch was nominated for MOTM v Tipp, ergo he was deemed our best player, and he is dropped?

And could we not just put Richie English into full back and be done with it. The Morrissey ā€˜experimentā€™ failed when he was utterly roasted in there by Tipp, TJ.

Considering the team is usually picked by way of a lucky dip that seems a reasonable team.

The half backline is usually decided by rock/paper/scissors so there was a change due there.

What a fucking mess though. Game by game absolutely nobody has an idea what the team will be. Including the brains trust. No vision or planning. The names may change but the shit on a stick whactics remain, with all life and spirit sucked out of the players.

Three years down the line and the same problems still exist.

MOTM much like All Stars mean fucking nothing. When will people realise this. Its like player ratings in papers. If people only knew what went on surrounding them.

1 Like

Not any worse or better than last day I suppose. I wonder what Hannon has to do to get dropped.