Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Not on the panel anymore.

When are they naming the team for Saturday?

TJ will make a raft of changes the useless cunt to show he is by the way being proactive now.

Wayne mc in John Fitz in

who is out?

TJ hopefully.[quote=“ciarancareyshurlingarmy, post:8924, topic:20931, full:true”]
who is out?
[/quote]

2 Likes

TJ Ryan you are a pathetic human being and you too Spike. I hope ye are reading this. Two incompetent gimps with egos that have set Limerick hurling back years.

1 Like

I heard those two names being mentioned as starters.

For who? Condon, JimBob?

I thought Jimbob was one of our few decent performers against Tipp, And in my view was very harshly subbed so early into the second half.

Browne uncharacteristically was way worse, and was completly roasted by M Breen.

2 Likes

Dan m I’d imagine anyway and Hego.

Browne was shocking v Waterford too in the league.

Browne has a lot of credit built up though, hard to see a limerick 15 without him in it.

3 Likes

Fair point, but in fairness to him he has been one of our most consistent performers for awhile now.

Agreed.

1 Like

I cant see it. Dan will get another chance. English has had no outing at 3. Cant drop Hego either. I doubt they have come up with an improved approach to setting out a team in two weeks, that the puckouts will be just as bad and it will be whactics to the full-forward line.

Mind you a double-header with Cork would be a smashing prospect, to do the double over them on the one day.

3 Likes

Dan m had no run out at 3 either.

He did in every challenge game and was signalled for the 7 weeks since Waterford game

1 Like

You’re an asshole.

1 Like

Richie English should be fullback on Saturday.

Nothing against Dan but from what I’ve seen of him over the last 2 years he doesn’t have the hurling or pace for inter county.

Seriously lad it’s www.hoganstand.com/Limerick just give it a look