Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Limerick would beat Clare

They are fucked. The regression in this team since that monsoon like conditions v KK. A team coached by DOG, the touch and work rate was excellent. We havenā€™t played a decent game since and the players donā€™t believe in the management as well as the coaching being nowhere near the teams challenging for an ai. We well be tonked the next day, even cork would bate us :grin:

1 Like

Heā€™s a cunt, as big a cunt as there is in Limerick.

1 Like

Pull the other one

Shamefully pathetic but Liam has form on this and refuses to countenance anything said against his friend, the Politically Motivated Understudy.

1 Like

They did last year and they were just as bad last year

Liam seemed to think at one stage that the splice on the hurley was called the bas, he repeated over and over that a Westmeath players bas was loose and he was hammering it in with another players hurley, could this be ignorance or a genuine mistake?

Wtf is the splice?

Dear God you just know we will draw Wexford next :smile:

1 Like

Sorry, thatā€™s what we call it in Cork, is it the band elsewhere? The strip of metal wrapped around and tacked to the bas.

Youā€™ve never had a hurl spliced?

Iā€™d call it the hoop but yeah I know what you mean now

The splice is the repair job done on a hurl that isnā€™t beyond repair. Banging it back in with another hurl is a common enough thing, or used to be anyway. Hooping on hurls seems to be gone out of fashion.

1 Like

Sure pull up your trousers there and come out from behind the computer screen and discuss it with him in person some night?

Brian Geary and his likes did his talking on the field. For years.

You do yours on the Internet.

1 Like

I know what that is although I wouldnā€™t call it being spliced. @backinatracksuit was referring to the band/hoop

Same thing though. Youā€™d repair the Hurley by glueing it and adding another ā€˜spliceā€™.

Splice girls.

We are worse and Clare are better than last year. Could be a tonking

Iā€™ll be putting a lot of money on Clare to beat us if itā€™s priced up any way 50/50 ish.

Yes he done a lot of talking on the field alright. Very little hurling unfortunately.