Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Tough work. As expected. Positives were Mulcahy, English and Darragh o Donovan who all played well over the 70 minutes. Byrnes and jimbob came into in second half. Dowling excellent on the frees. Worth his place alone for that. Hannon again anomous although someone told me he got 3 points. Downes hit a couple of hail mary points in the second half but largely ineffective. As most people have said it is only really delaying the inevitable. Id still never wish for them to be bate unlike some on here.

1 Like

Welcome to the board, mate. Where you from?

3 Likes

As Keano once said. Your a crap poster and a crap segunda commissioner.the only reason I have any association with you is that somehow you support the same county as me, and you`re not even from Limerick you clare cunt.

1 Like

You are a top top poster.

1 Like

You’re. And I’m from Cork, mate.

Great result tonight hon Limerick, we’ll beat the lot of them. Who’s up next?

Ooft. Headstomp.

Did you register for the top division in tfkffl yet?

Last time I checked you hadnt

Disagree there we are as bad as each other

We’ll call it a draw so pal! Seriously though the set up coaching is well ahead of us ye just have a mad cunt at the helm. Ye would bate us though at the moment and well

1 Like

We are fucked man. Time to face it, painful as it is,write off the year

Cant take nothing from to days games and those who try do are fools

Joe the more we play the worse we get, Clare by 10+

Hopefully we draw Clare on Monday.,Time to put up or shut up

Were you at the limerick game

Prut up wha

A performance

1 Like

Richie English played very well today, I would play him at 3.

Dowling was super on the frees, but we won’t get as many frees against better opponents. Thought management were a bit unfair to him as he seemed to play in about 4 positions in the first half alone.

James Ryan had his best game in some time. Paul Browne was lacking a little today. Byrnes did well.

Mulcahy did a few little runs, but as usual he normally loses the ball at the end of it. However he did get a goal,

I thought Paudie O Brien did well today.

Downes is not worth his place on current form and Hannon does not belong in the Full Forward line.

A mention to the Westmeath goalie today, he made 3 superb saves.

1 Like

No pal. Don’t think ill go to another one until this management changes

If we happened to lose the Munster final will we play Antrim in the minor?