Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

So I heard today

So Croker is on the cardsā€¦

Poor Liam hasnā€™t a fucking clue. The only sports he gets involved in are watersports, allegedly. Heā€™s an alright sort to be fair, but his allegiance to the top table and the Liberties Clique are bringing him down big time. Notwithstanding the fact that he works for thugby fm.

1 Like

Jerome o Connell is a real peace of work. Heā€™s a Clare Man. Aherne is fairly clueless but seems sound enough.

Lads westmeath have a fine mamager

Heā€™s from pallaskenry is he not?

He lived there I think but heā€™s a son of a Clare man and now lives in Clare. It makes me uneasy he is our local gaa corespondent.

Whatā€™s the toughest draw we can get? Clare away? Thatā€™s the one we should be aiming for.

Ye were playing West meath FFS

Is there an away and home in the draw

Cork in the Gaelic Grounds (is that possible?) would be the best draw to get, I think Cork are beyond redemption but I think Limerick have it in them to put up one great performance this year and it wouldnā€™t need to be against Cork.

I donā€™t accept that, weā€™re great supporters here writing off years like thereā€™s no today. This forum and the and the pessimism that runs through here is all wrong .

Iā€™m not rereading my post again but Iā€™m sure I asked what would be the worst draw, thatā€™s what Iā€™m afterā€¦ I want our figurative throats cut from ear to ear. I want us gutted like a herring.

Think itā€™s neutral venues for round 2 onwards.

1 Like

I know what you said but I also know that when the chips are down youā€™ll be supporting the lads. Iā€™d like Cork and Limerick at the gg for my own selfish reasons

Thurles

So do i for selfish reasons.

You know Limerick will get Wexford and will meet the loser of the Leinster final in a quarter final. A heroic loss will be enough for the top brass to keep Teege onā€¦ Of course Iā€™ll be there but we wonā€™t let that on to the other mugs here .

Completely at the discretion of the CCC. Looking at the four teams you would have to think it will be a Thurles double header regardless of draw

2 Likes

Lads, is that Richie Mc back at fullback again? If anything sums this management up itā€™s thisā€¦play Richie all league, then use Morrissey, who has no experience there, for 7 weeks leading up to first round and the first round itself. Then halfway through playing Westmeath you switch back to Richieā€¦ Fuck the fuck off.

1 Like