Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Tonight, 8.30pm

1 Like

Team is picked.

Limerick by 4.

1 Like

Any word on the senior one?

Lads do you think youā€™d be able to go in and watch the football then fuck off for a few pints and go back in?

You must have heard a different team to me

Fire up the teams FFS.

1 Like

Limerick hurling is an oxymoron

Well done lads ye will win are ye worth 20 at 2/1

Maybe Iā€™d chance 50 cents

How would you ever fuck off and stop talkin shite

You will get banned for repeating the same thing over and over. Be warned.

No heā€™ll be banned for being and egit

Well itā€™s going to be wet and windy advantages limericks I May risk 5cents bet

Speaking to one of the players this morning who iā€™d be friendly enough with. Came straight out and said a lot of the older lads know its possibly their last game and theyā€™re not going to go quietly on Saturday night. You get the sense that they are of the attitude of ā€˜Fuck TJā€™ that the players are playing for themselves and the jersey at this stage. Not sure what to make of it all.

1 Like

If there was ever time for an ambush this is it. Am not city confident at all but if your post is true, it gives me hope

1 Like

And here we are, Limerick by 6. Come on Limerick to fuck.

Nobody including our own supporters giving us a sniff. Reminds me of 2001 when Clare hammered us in a league game in the Gaelic Grounds. Less then a month later, I drove to Cork wondering g what the fuck I was at. We all know what happened

This is all too late. Iā€™ll never watch Limerick again until TJ Ryan, Clarke and Cahill have gone. Same horseshit this time last year and I was never so relieved when the final whistle went against Dublin, it was like watching a poor harmless dog dying that needed to be put out of its miseryā€¦ But what did they do? Gave it mouth to mouth and hooked it up to life support to flog it and kill it again. I feel sorry for the players. Some of them are going to end their hurling careers on this note but I canā€™t go down there and watch poor sparky go through all that again tomorrow or in two weekā€™s time.

1 Like

So basically, youā€™re not going to the match as usual?

3 Likes

This isnā€™t funny. This is serious.