Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

The doom and gloom constantly gushing out of you is becoming tiresome mate. Itā€™s time you to fall in line and get behind the team.

If we are to die a death in the Quarter Final, then so be it. But not this weekend, not against these cunts!

What is dead may never die!!

2 Likes

+1 Tjā€™s goose is cooked and waiting in a carvery somewhere. Tomorrow night is not about TJ, CLARKE, CAHILL ETC. Itā€™s about putting some bit of pride back into it. WiN tomorrow and die with our boots on the 24th

A few right twee posts here.

3 Likes

1 Like

Youā€™re a walking book of GAA cliches, pal.

2 Likes

#Cuntfest

2 Likes

Iā€™m eternally hopeful. Never confident though

Interesting post, I think Iā€™ll have a few bob on at 2/1 @Joe_Player

FFS Seamus, not that GPA shit the week of a crunch knock out championship match.

Itā€™s a job. They all have jobs (well not all of them but you know). Get over it.

Is it true he fell up the steps of the dail?

He was goaded by Timmy Dooley. Timmy was only laughing at him for a finish.

Oā€™Donovan had a victory party for his canvassers in the Devon Inn the first time he was elected and he charged 5 euro in.

3 Likes

That sounds like bullshit, but Iā€™ll give it a like anyway

Father in law was one of those poor fools.

I couldnā€™t give a flying fuck about whether the Longford or Cork hurlers are getting one bag of fruit after training - or two as they had been promised.

All Iā€™m concerned about is beating those banjo playing, slack jawed yokels tomorrow. That should be the sole aim of any limerick fan, never mind one of the senior players in the squad. Off meeting dignitaries days before a big match serves no purpose whatsoever.

Iā€™ve massive time for Hickey, for all the commitment he has shown over the last decade, especially coming back from the cruciate - but he has barely played well since 2014.

He should be fuming about being dropped last weekend, not alongside Dessie fucking Farrell in a photo op 72 hours out from a do or die battle in Mordor. Amateur sport, free to do what they want etc but Iā€™ve no time for the GPA personally.

He had one in Newcastlewest too and it was free. My auld fella was at it.

Dan Neville wanted a tenner a head to cover his night when he was elected the same time but was told to fuck off by d_k senior.

I fuckin love this thread

I donā€™t care what you have time for, itā€™s a job,