Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

https://youtu.be/KrmwlKFdjzE Limerick R I P

Listen, ex inter county players have said it’s impossible to do the GPS role and be an inter county player…let alone a job and young family on top of that…but of course, you know better.

Will we win by 10 20 or 30 PTDS

1 Like

You’ll notice Hickey is on the bench tomorrow.

1 Like

You’re on your last warning, @rocko will ban you.

You Limerick fool

2 Likes

Anyone care to forecast a score?

clare by 11

thats it there really. we havent hurled in 2 years. got lucky against clare last year and they were shite. we have seriously regressed. they are not playing for the management but I hope they play for the jersey tomorrow night. clare by 10+

It’ll be tight. Clare by a couple.

1 Like

I hope so. Is the team named bud?

Limerick 1-13 Clare 0-15

2 Likes

OYou are a great man @Joe_Player to keep the Limerick GAA forum going strong and keeping us all entertained.

You must be due a “People of the Year” award.

:+1:

Ohhh Richie is back!!!

Shane o’d just had a breakdown

1 Like

Welcome to 12 hours ago.

2 Likes

1 Like

Limerick senior hurling manager TJ Ryan and his management team has released their starting fifteen for this Saturday’s All Ireland Senior Hurling Championship Qualifier clash with Clare. With a 7pm throw in at Thurles, TJ Ryan’s fifteen will be as follows, 1. Nickie Quaid (Effin)(Captain), 2. Tom Condon (Knockaderry), 3. Richie McCarthy (Blackrock), 4. Richie English (Doon), 5. Diarmaid Byrnes (Patrickswell), 6. Gavin O Mahony (Kilmallock), 7. Paudie O Brien (Kilmallock), 8. Paul Browne (Bruff), 9. Darragh O Donovan (Doon), 10. Declan Hannon (Adare)11. James Ryan (Garryspillane), 12. Cian Lynch (Patrickswell), 13. Kevin Downes (Na Piarsaigh), 14. Shane Dowling (Na Piarsaigh), Graeme Mulcahy (Kilmallock).

Limk MH v Tipp MOKelly BNash CNicholas BTimmons MOGrady JAdams FHourigan BRyan DCarroll KHayes CMcCarthy DWoulfe CBoylan CMFlynn POBrien

Hickey can’t really have any complaints.

Decent looking team on paper in fairness.

1 Like