Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

WHAT TEAM BUD:sunglasses:

hickey not good enough this year for a starting place, imo.

Hoping this will not be a repeat of last week where the starting team showed 3 changes from the team that was announced.

Pat Fleury was on TG4 and seems to suggest tomorrow could see a good performance from this Limerick team.

We are going to do it :+1::+1::+1::+1:

thats not a bad side (apart from a couple). clare by 10+

decent indeed.
Tom and Paudies form of 3 years ago would be great.
Gavin isn’t a centre back
Mid field is decent
We have no scoring threat in the half forward line and unless The full forward line find their form from 2 years ago …
I think we are fucked but I still will go and hope but if Clare are title contenders they should beat us by At least 10

1 Like

Id expect Clare to put conlon in CF on top of Gavin,he could destroy him in the air there.

I foolishly forgot Anthony Cunningham but was thinking today who would be best and he came to mind almost instantly. There is little or no doubt that he overachieved with those Galway roasters and subsequent results and attitudes have shown that.

Anthony for Limerick.

This fucking deluded ape has started replying to himself now. What an uttter cunt!

As a banned poster would say, you couldn’t make it up!

1 Like

I would think Kelly on Gavin. I like Gavin as a hurler but 6 isn’t his position. If Conlon plays he goes on Paudie where he beats him on height and pace

Either Pat or you needs to brush up on your Irish

1 Like

I bet you’re the type that still waves at trains as they pass you. Are the trains still steam powered up your way?

2 Likes

Cunt.

3 Likes

Pat has very good Irish :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

We’re fucked. I’ll head on anyway

1 Like

and some lip

Batt, Mrs. Batt and the Battettes will be present as well, although herself isn’t the best lately so she might give it a miss. We will be following Tipp and Claire tradition by bringing hang sandwiches and getting a bit of grub on the way home in The Mogul for a treat, which I expect to be the highlight of the evening. Ah well.

I can look forward to Sunday morning and my contribution to the new Limerick manager thread.

Cunningham for Limerick.

3 Likes

TJ might be around a bit longer than you think

:wink:

Shane O’Donnell must be giddy at the thought of Beefy back in.

1 Like

We’ll probably win the fucking thing.

2 Likes

Limerick are going to do it

2 Likes