Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

James Ryan is a crucial cog in our wheel kid. One of the few players who put in a shift against Tipp until he was subbed early and unjustly imo.

He wonā€™t be playing center forward, but then again TJ and Clarke could have seen something in training.:smirk:

I know heā€™ll be abrasive but will the game see enough ball come his way. Iā€™d be worried his hurling is barely good enough for Midfield never mind CF.

Yep. But you have forgotten the master plan with this selectionā€¦We will whack the duck out of it.

Take that post to the premierview ffs :rollseyes:[quote=ā€œcarryharry, post:9530, topic:20931, full:trueā€]
I know heā€™ll be abrasive but will the game see enough ball come his way. Iā€™d be worried his hurling is barely good enough for Midfield never mind CF.
[/quote]

There wonā€™t be much hurling

1 Like

Off to the pub like a good chap.

Heā€™ll be the first hooked off.

Richie will eat Shane Oā€™D alive, or at least heā€™ll break even, horses for courses.
Iā€™ll be in Thurles tomorrow and I fully believe that by throw in Iā€™ll be convinced of a Limerick win, still Iā€™ll probably have a decent sized bet on Clare to beat the handicap before I come to that frankly ridiculous conclusion.

1 Like

:rollseyes:

Please ffs, please

Limerick are going to batter em.

2 Likes

About time kid.

Shane Oā€™Donnell has been proven to be nothing more than a poor mans Donie Ryan

5 Likes

You are a gas man @carryharry . You went to all of the effort of logging into this GAA forum just to insult Richie Mccarthy and call him names.

Your behaviour is not at all odd.

SOD not my issue.

That ape backing Clare but sure before throw in LK will win.

Nice one. I have you now.
Strange behaviour indeed.

Heā€™s backing them before his heart over rules his head.

I love you man.

Bookies love that.

Donā€™t tell me you actually log in and out every time you come on here?

People backing with their heads instead of their hearts?
You might want to rethink that oneā€¦

2 Likes