Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Heā€™s shitting himself tonight pal, Richie English will see to him.[quote=ā€œcarryharry, post:9505, topic:20931, full:trueā€]
Shane Oā€™Donnell must be giddy at the thought of Beefy back in.
[/quote]

Iā€™m fully convinced we will.

did you put money on them?

Looking forward to talking to yourself again, you narcissistic cunt?

Your ā€œcontributionā€, like yourself, will be utterly and predictably worthless.

1 Like

As will Iron Mike, Iron Mikess junior, Iron Mike senior. Mrs Iron Mike will make a couple of sambos but the Mogul and Bowes will be frequented between the hours of 3 and 5pm

Will be logging on to TFK after 10 am mass on Sunday ( unless we beat the cunts of course) to contribute to manager thread

Nah pal Iā€™d only make things worse doing that.

1 Like

i was temped to back ye

+5 you told me.

Cunt.

Will you be cycling to the match you horrible cunt or will you go with Daddy for a fancy seat?

Two of the full backline changed from last week.

Absolutely zero pattern to the forward alignment. All the names thrown in together with no discernible plan of action.

Out of form players still selected, Barry Nash - one of the few shining lights this year - left out.

Hate to be repeating myself but the whole thing is a mess.

Limerick by four.

Ya if he wants to spend the night doing a bad Seamie Hickey impression slipping on his arse and diving for frees.

Did Paudie Oā€™Brien show enough against W-Meath to deserve inclusion. Iā€™d have thought he was a yesterdayā€™s man 2 years ago.

1 Like

No, Iā€™ll drive to Thurles as normal. Only a rustic cunt like yourself would consider cycling to be relevant. My father died in 2005, so itā€™s highly unlikely heā€™ll make an appearance tomorrow.

Go knock yourself out with your family trip to the greaseholes, though. Iā€™d imagine itā€™s something of a treat to get a day out of your life of being owed a living, you miserable wannabe. In fact, go the whole hog and buy a programme so as to help you put names to the players youā€™ll be denigrating.

3 Likes

I think POB gets a lot of unfair criticism off our supporters. Yeah he drives wasteful balls occasionally but Iā€™d forgive him that. He makes up for it with his tenacity.

Think he has been treated poorly this year. Hardly got a look in during the league and then is brought on at half time in Ennis with 14 men. Didnā€™t see any action v Tipp and now is put back in there for a do or die match. Heā€™ll be well up for it, heā€™ll get stuck in and I wouldnā€™t have any major issue with his inclusion tomorrow. Itā€™ll be bunched around the middle so hopefully heā€™ll pick off a few long range points. Canā€™t see us scoring many goals so to have any chance weā€™ll need to post up 20 plus points.

1 Like

Weā€™ll score 3 goals tomorrow, pal.

1 Like

Cheers for the insightful response.

James Ryan CF is a bit mad would you agree?

Welcome to Limericks hurling. Mad is our middle fuckin name

Itā€™s mental.

Essentially Teege & Co have picked lads with a serious lack of pace in positions where Clare will burn them. Clare are such a hard running team youā€™d fear that those switches wonā€™t get close enough to them to even timber them.

2 Likes

Not particularly. Depends what you are looking for from your center forward.
Iā€™d imagine heā€™ll operate in a role similar to Mike Oā€™Brien did, which while not pretty, was generally fairly effective.

Paudie is very underrated. I am pleased that he is starting tomorrow.

1 Like