Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

What kind of crowd is expected for this today?
And will centras still be selling tickets at lunchtime?

Cregan knows the score. Cregan says whack it.

You’ll be able to buy tickets outside the ground, kid.

Risking the long queue then though if I arrive at the wrong time, I’ve been caught out by that before

Crowd should be fairly dispersed with all the games on. Shouldn’t be a massive rush at any one time. I’d say 30k tops there

Exactly… If he was there half hour before the Cork Wex game he will be fine… Tickets.ie also have them , can you print those off?

Yes

@backinatracksuit … Tickets.ie and print away.

Have people seen this tactics crap from Donal O’Grady. Jesus if Cregan got him in a dark room. Whack it for Gods sake. Tactics…the ruination of Limerick hurling

I WILL LEAVE TFK IF WE LOSE TODAY:pint:

If there is half that crowd there, it’ll be as much as is in it. Only the die hards from the 4 counties will bother there arses.

That full back line is going to get eaten alive. Even the half back line is too slow to give them any protection.
The only conclusion I can take from that team is TJ gambling on Clare playing a sweeper and not being able to work the ball up the field quick enough, giving someone like James Ryan or Lynch time to filter back.
Game will be done and dusted after 20 minutes with that team.

Cregan’s dead right.

1 Like

He is

As someone rightly said, our only hope is fuck manager and hurl away. Unfortunately though I’ve seen more pace in a hearse than there is in that team.

By the way who is the referee for tonight?

Just saw it there. James Owen. By the @mac stay away from Thurles. Barry Kells is ref. Ye’ll be hurling against 16

I didn’t see much evidence of a short passing game when ye played Tipp

No, he is wrong… As Cody says, he hates hearing lads say they would die for the team. He would much rather hear them say they would kill for the team.

4 Likes

You need the ball first. We didn’t have much of that either