I would guess that anyway :blush:but wanted to hear what was done

Limerick’s lack of ability.

3 Likes

Lovely pal :+1:t3:

I brought my own sandwiches today to be safe

3 Likes

That’s a lovely bottle of water

1 Like

Are you fond of clipping & filing the nails kid, or does herself do them for you?

Whack it seems to be the new tactic! Shocking from sideline.

Have we all given up on them? Where are the abusive posts.

This is not even whactics. Have we lost every one of our own puck outs? Clare should be 10 up.

This is fucking appalling. Way worse than I feared. Clare are playing average but we are fucking clueless, hopeless, spineless, aimless, gutless, aimless. I am fucking seething here with this shit. The players are every bit as much to blame as the sideline. They are not working for each other at all. They don’t fucking care.

5 Likes

Throw the kitchen sink at it now please. Get Paudie, Browne, Hannon off at for a start and take your pick of two more. Throw on Dempsey, Nash and Morrissey.

They should tell them to stand in the standard 15 positions, shape is absolutely fucking hopeless.

And please stop langering and fonging the ball on top two Clare backs at a time.

I agree that the players have to take a lot of the blame here too. They are intelligent lads. If the sideline are telling them to give long deliveries and it aint working then f*cking change it. They don’t need to be spoon fed. But dinny cahill must be doing sweet f all coaching as this is junior standard.

Hegarty and Morrissey. Jesus.

Edit: good start from Hegarty

Someone start a new managers thread fast…

Players don’t need a manager to tell them to win get stuck in, win breaks and just fucking contest ball

1 Like

Oh it was Tom Morrissey brought in, commentator originally said Dan.

All the one

Byrnes is the only one

God bless the poor souls who ventured to Tom Semple’s field this evening.

2 Likes

Four points a hell of a lot better than I thought…doesn’t put a fair reflection on the game…Took what, 57 mins to get going? No coincidence that Paudie and Hannon had to go before we did. It was the younger players that put themselves about tonight… The older players were done after the kk match in 14.

Any updates on this pal?

1 Like