Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

An all ireland winning Manager but yes we might need a new man

Ok puke

When was the last time Dowling played well for club or county?

1 Like

Like the rest of the Limerick senior players, 2014 v KK. They were mentally finished that night.

1 Like

Saw a stat posted elsewhere. It was his fourth championship match v Clare. He has still yet to score from play against them

3 Likes

They were like a group of punch drunk boxers out there.

Been like that for two years. ā€¦half of them will never hurl for Limerick againā€¦ Just have to sit back now and watch the shit storm

Last year Iā€™d say.

What game?

Tipp

Seriously? He scored a point from play

1 Like

My understanding is that he has just become principal of a school and has a young family and doesnā€™t have the time to commit to it.

He put himself about that day but that doesnā€™t mean he had a good game.

Did you go google it? Watch it again if you like, he was v good in that game when few players stood up. Two of Hannonā€™s points came from balls Dowling won and laid off for example. But yeah thatā€™s the last very good game I saw him play.

Yes I had to because he has been especially unremarkable for years. He is just bad at this stage

Most of the limerick players are

There was a stage in the second half yesterday when a player was getting treatment. Bugler was niggling him and winding him up and you could see Dowling was getting hot.

He threw a few shapes back at Bugler and when the ball came in and broke into space Dowling tore off after it mad to flatten a Clare lad with a tackle. Dillon came onto the ball at jogging pace and Dowling at full stride no more than two feet behind him as he went down to rise the ball.

In half a dozen strides Dillon was 4 yards clear of him. Think Dillon eventually made a balls of it and James Ryan scored but it was a great example of Dowlings lack of mobility/athleticism as he was going full tilt in pure anger yet Dillon left him in his wake.

1 Like

What was the name of the book the county board brought out this year?

1 Like

Thatā€™s a great anecdote about what a cunt Bugler is.

8 Likes

A right gormless cunt