Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Are you going to go to the match today or sit on the couch drinking finches and posting on here all game yet again? Il lend you a score if your that stuck pal.

2 Likes

Great credit must go to the GD officers in each division who have really driven on development squads in the past 5 years. Promising youngsters getting better training & more tournament games.

See Medical advice thread, mate.

I’d love to be down there, a trip to Limerick is always enjoyed. A match day out always.

I was just going to say the team seems to be made up players from a lot of smaller clubs.

Picked on ability regardless of the Big Name Club tags.

What’s this tweet about?
Did Limerick Minors start a whole pile different to today’s program?

DISGUSTED by @LimerickCLG naming young players as pawns to ‘fool oppo’ contravenes ethics to protect our youngsters. Play the team you name!

Are jk brackens a junior club?

Well it worked a treat

It’s a farce. So many changes players look bemused.

Senior.

1 Like

They are templemore. Would be fairly sure they are senior

How many changes v team in program?

A fair hammering. Antrim next I take it? Kyle Hayes the pick of the bunch. Badly need Willie o meara back. No top class free scoring forward in this bunch either or centre back for that matter. Our problems continue.

Barely

3 and host of positional changes.

1 Like

Sweeper tactic fairly blew up in Dalo’s face according to comments on twitter.

Wexford

1 Like

It was a joke. It was tjesque. Just a lad jogging across between the half back and full back line. Wasn’t used as an out ball either.

Jesus we’ll have to go back to so many drawing boards at the end of the season, we’ll need to hire a draftsman rather then a manager

Dalys appointment was earmarked as a disaster on here from the start.

Hope he’s fucked out on his ear now the hungry cunt.

1 Like