Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Lifting the Treaty

He brought them to a Munster Final. Tipp won by 17 points. Could Dalo do much more? Players obviously not good enough on the day regardless of the manager.

The minors surprised in beating Waterford. They were never going to beat this Tipp team.

Only a few high class players and one of the best is out for the year - willie o’meara

1 Like

Leinster runners up no?

1 Like

It is Wexford ye play next. I told him that last week.

Will you remind him again next week?

Make it a sticky

They badly need to put a roof on the “uncovered” stand.

Your codding no-one you thick cunt. The time for you and your type has finally arrived and if social media is anything to go by, as well as word on the street, there just might be a mini revolt against the tired old politics you and your ilk practice. And look, you have a new friend liking your posts on top of that other cunt Glas.

I take no comfort at all in a performance like that. My heart goes out to the players who have been badly let down but some of them must now stand aside by their own volition before they are pushed. The only upside is that the PMU will have no choice but to leave despite the fact that he has one year left but it amazing the number of people who are still supporting him.

I wish he could take the entire top table with him as well as cunts like elvis who offer nothing and take everything.

1 Like

TJ is gone.

Willie won’t be back

Nothing official yet?

Gone for the year?

Meeting co board tonight to tender his resignation according to aherne. No doubt he gave him the scoop. I suppose they could convince him to change his mind… anything ia possible.

They will in their fuck…they are playing Thursday

2 Likes

Good man dailo

Farewell teege, sure we hardly knew ya

Farewell to Davy, Don and Dinny as well. The three damigos did not deliver

What a grim, miserable afternoon in HQ.

Drenched wet in the open stand, €30 for the privilege, €5 for a programme ffs, trounced in the minor and two inbred Tipp yokels behind me who kept roaring at Waterford as the goals flew in during the senior match. “Where’s your sweeper now?”, “ye need more sweepers!”, “system malfunction”, “bring on John Mullane!” - utter, utter cunts. Was hoping a @Fagan_ODowd type character would appear out of nowhere and chin the bastards.

Never fancied the minors chances today but still very disappointed to be so comprehensively outclassed. Beaten up a stick. Daly is an employee, a well remunerated one, but he shouldn’t be tolerated as an underage coach or Director of Hurling. He should be either senior manager or out on his ear without any involvement in Limerick GAA.

Unfortunately Tipp at 7/4 on Thursday night is good value.

Demoralised today but found out late last night that a lady living in the neighbouring parish who would be friendly with my folks is gravely ill and only has a couple of days left. Her teenage daughters had to pop into town yesterday to buy her clothes for the funeral.

Hurling and GAA isn’t worth a fuck at the end of the day.

10 Likes

ACL (not to be confused with ALTC )